HemiSync's Soil & LED - Cream of the Crop - Crop Circle Auto

Thanks for the answer on the beans man. I am trying to pick up info here n there on breeding. Interested to say the least but I got a ways to go I think.

Okay man later

Thanks for the answer on the beans man. I am trying to pick up info here n there on breeding. Interested to say the least but I got a ways to go I think.

Okay man later

Don't be afraid to just jump into breeding, the results are worth it. I reversed one branch on a dark devil. Left it in the tent with a sour crack, now I have over 4K seeds of feminised dark devil and 2K of a feminised cross of my own.

Okay man later
Like Rifleman sad, don't be afraid to jump in and give it a try. My first project I "only"got approximately 500+ seeds of Dutch Passion Auto Mazar and I'm only getting a 75% germ rate but it's 500 seeds that I don't have to purchase. :laughtwo:

Don't be afraid to just jump into breeding, the results are worth it. I reversed one branch on a dark devil. Left it in the tent with a sour crack, now I have over 4K seeds of feminised dark devil and 2K of a feminised cross of my own.
That one branch you reversed is what convinced me to give it a try. Although, after having done it, I think from now on if I have the seed to spare I will just reverse the entire plant and use it for pollinating other girls.

Sorry about my missed Tuesday update. Got called into work to pull a double on my day off. Hopefully I can get some pics snapped before I crash in the morning.

Another week and we are onto bloom nutrients for the oldest girls. I doubt I would purchase this strain again as it has little to no stretch and unless you wanted to SOG them I don't see a lot of weight developing. Now if you are growing in a small cabinet these might be perfect for that. I will still try to reverse one to collect some pollen and some seeds. Never know when I might need to cross with some autoflower that has too much stretch. Anyhow here is the garden as of this week.
Group shots under the LEDs.
IMG_010957.JPG
IMG_010754.JPG

We will start with the youngest. She was just popped a week ago to be the recipient of any pollen I produce.
IMG_011659.JPG

Then there are the two in solo cups. The Crop Circle will be reversed with CS and the Mazar will probably be transplanted to a bigger pot. Or might get reversed. I just can't decide and am running out of time. :rofl:
IMG_011545.JPG

Then we have the older ladies
IMG_011449.JPG

IMG_011353.JPG

Here is the one I topped. Not sure if that was a good idea with this strain. Time will tell.
IMG_011248.JPG

And at six weeks of age, here is the oldest of the bunch. It doesn't look like it, but those buds are starting to swell up. Unfortunately at only 30 cm tall she is not going to produce a lot.
IMG_011156.JPG

Group shot under normal lights.
IMG_011754.JPG

Hope everyone's garden is growing well.

Looking good , except for the burn , but even that doesn t look too bad . I am still amazed how beautiful this plant really is . Can t give you any advice on nutes , maybe just don t use them full strenght, I ve just followed the instructions and it works fine . looking forward to showing you my buds .
why do you say you don t know id it was a good idea to top ? it looks like it has the most bud of them all :)

Looking good , except for the burn , but even that doesn t look too bad . I am still amazed how beautiful this plant really is . Can t give you any advice on nutes , maybe just don t use them full strenght, I ve just followed the instructions and it works fine . looking forward to showing you my buds .
why do you say you don t know id it was a good idea to top ? it looks like it has the most bud of them all :)
Yea I'm not sure what's going on with them. As for the one I topped, it has lots of bud sites but there are very small. Time will tell and I have a couple more of these Crop Circles to germinate so will see where it goes.

I really like the sound of those autopots and might have to pick me up a set of two or four. Are you using LEDRF's feeding schedules for coco?

Even though they small some weed is better than no weed. We live and learn through our grows and some trial and error paves the way for growing bigger and better plants in the future.
Thanks for the kind words Glasgrow. The oldest one is just two big buds on a stem 30 cm high. LOL And two of them I noticed today are showing their ruderalis gene as they are just stalks with tiny buds. Really making me doubt the stability of this strain.

I was considering not even reversing the Crop Circle because I'm not sure I want to grow this strain again. But I started spraying her down with CS anyhow. Will collect the pollen and decide what to do with it later. Maybe crossing it with the Mazar would give it a little more height.
I never consider a grow a failure, just a learning experience. Although, sometimes I wish there wasn't so much learning to experience. :rofl:

Happy growing and learning everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been working without a day off for the last 3 weeks and it is taking its toll. In addition, this grow has gone to shit. I will have pics up later but while I may not be the best grower around I have had much better luck with other strains. These Crop Circles are tiny things, unless their ruderalis side shows up. Then they are spindly, wispy, pieces of nothing. I am not sure I even want to waste any more time or money finishing these, thank goodness my outdoor grow is doing wonderfully. If we can just hold the frost off for another couple weeks. Anyhow pics later.

Ok boys and girls here is where it all went wrong. :laughtwo: Who can say, a combination of user error and crappy genetics. I tried to lower my LEDs to close and burned the girls some but they did weird things too.

The original two stayed short and squat, never getting more than 1 foot tall. The one has fluffy buds where the smaller of them has really tight hard hugs but not much of it.

Then we have the one I topped which started to develope a structure but then just slowed to a crawl. Not much here at all.

All the above I could easily say is my fault but then I see this ruderalis bitch show her face. Two and a half feet tall with all lanky, scrawny growth and just bud sites where buds should be.

I pushed the first three past their harvest dates with no change and that girl that went all north of the attic circle with the ruderalis gene I just cannot justify feeding it any longer. These will all go into the freezer for some bubble hash.

I do have one Crop Circle that I started reversing with Collodial Silver

She has been sprayed daily for over a week and is still trying to throw off pistils, but will probably show signs of reversing in the next week or so. The only reason I'm going to continue to make seed with this strain is because I already started the process and have another CC 2 weeks behind this one. But any ideas of crossing this with anything else are out the window. Sorry for the disappointing end to this journal but it is, what it is.

Got something coming next week that might have me starting a new journal. Will invite all over when I get it started. Should be good fun. I will keep this open just to document what happens with the reversed CC.

Back
Top Bottom