420-magazine-mobile1221898032.jpg

Just starting

If not critters, kind of looks like you might have hit it with some water droplets? The little beads of water act like a magnifying glass and burn a hole in the leaf. I get afew burn holes from the kids splashing in the pool and wind carrrying water to the leaf in the sunlight..?? Hopefully that is all it is... because that is the least problem there is.... But there is alot of bugs outdoors. That damage to me don't look like a bug.. I could be wrong. Best luck and Keepem Green

Keep us infromed please about the cloning attemt with a dipear.. I live that idea... Next we could be going to Wallies so a pack of diapers for medium. It'd be hella cheaper that Pro-Mix...... All medium is, is a place for roots to grow.. Then it's up to you to feed them... GL and please do tell.. Even if ya fail.. Thanks and Keepem Green

Some frost shots of 3 different pheno types of the Blue Dream x Triple OG Kush. Havent even started with the bud candy yet. Things are going to be.... sticky, this year

20170819_093655-1.jpg
20170819_093732-1.jpg
20170819_093752-1.jpg

Nirvana White Widow Fem @ 62 days

Very nice chakita. Have you grown Nirvana WW before?

WW is my fave strain. My Dutch Passion WW is #1

In the article I read on Seedsman it says DP and Nirvana were two of the companies fortunate enough to get seeds from Shantibabas original batch.

In the article I read on Seedsman it says DP and Nirvana were two of the companies fortunate enough to get seeds from Shantibabas original batch.

Im just hoping the this crop king seeds white widow lives up the the white widow we've all grown to love!

Wow, I didn't know that! This was my first grow, first white widow. Can't wait to try it out!

Back
Top Bottom