first time i saw that i asked myself how retarded is that bug??? after watching for 10 seconds i figured it out lol.

i finally have my #1 to post...

SDC10334.JPG

SDC10336.JPG

plenty more pics in my journal :D

Beautiful branching on this plant nice work

mmmmmmmmmmmm Yummy buds ya'll. :roorrip:

This one shows the best (I'm still trying to figure out the lighting/macro photography for these), however do not I think it's the "best" strain I have:

Purps.JPG

first time i saw that i asked myself how retarded is that bug??? after watching for 10 seconds i figured it out lol.

lol as im watching this bug run around on my screen out of the corner of my eye, im trying to figureout what the hell everyone else is talking about lol maybe im retarded, time to smoke!:roorrip:

I'm new to this site, just came from another with too much hate. Seems like everyone is friendly here. This is a pic from my first grow with unknown bagseed. For some reason this pic always makes me smile.

super green! took me 2 hours to go through all the posts and i think i am gonna do it again :cool: dont think i have a favorite bud, they all look amazing!

Re: Dirtfarmer's Backyard Giants!!

Dirtfarmer
Plant of the Month Winner October 2009
Strain: G-13 from clone
SL739209.JPG

Did you say that this was a 12' x 12' bush/tree? Good luck with the trim work,lol.

lol i didnt even see that guy off to the left at first... looks like the plant is going to eat him! "feeeed me seymor!" (little shop of horrors)

Back
Top Bottom