Crispy all round flower sites, autos outdoor 1st time, yet 2 healthy?

Spain1

crispy.JPG

Topped this as experiment
crispy1.JPG
crispy6.JPG
crispy5.JPG

yet others ( 2 ) seem ok ?
crispy8.JPG
crispy4.JPG

White stuff diatamous earth, have yelloow sticky cards down but only about 10 gnats on all
Any ideas ? In fact some white pistils appearing around brown crispy bits ??
Stumped tbh, I bring them in at night, thinking of leaving them out, also have greenhouse to put them in so 68 degrees all night, or thinking of separating ok ones but don't know if to put them in greenhouse, bring them in as usual with AC on @ 25 degrees, or leave ok ones outdoors, gets down to 60 degrees. Fan on them 24/7 too.
crispy9.JPG

So no-0ne ever seen this....may as way muddle through as 4 questions and 1 informative reply...every other just showing off their great plant lol...lotta time getting photos up...got 50 odd seeds feminized from RQS, I'll figure it out myself, As I said in my introduction, seems a very helpful site, don't judge a book by it';s cover. Like the guy with the accent n hat which interested me, anyway order for seeds cancelled and the sweatshirt which was pretty cool. ( slightly gutted ) but can't buy stuff off sites where if not the top brass involved @ least a mod. Time to light one n remember it;s 420 twice a day !!!
Hasta nunca xx
:woohoo:

Hi spain 👋.

So unfortunately without info pertaining to watering, nutrients used, how much nutrients used at time, etc it's slightly difficult to help diagnose the root cause/s to an issue.

The brown crisping leaves can be numerous things from over and under watering, nutrient deficiency, nutrient burn, and so forth.

And honestly Im interested to see what others have to say on this as I've never seen that kind of "burn" before.....but I'm willing to help figure it out if no one else shows 👍

Back
Top Bottom