Crop King Seeds Northern Lights Auto Fem

I read it some place a long time ago. May be wrong on it. Considering it changes ph. And yeah. I'm in a horrible state to grow as well. Horrible paranoid. Sorry. Lastnight was my bday. I was kinda torn up. I honestly don't remember much of what we talked aboit. Living were I do I would of never asked were you are. I was probably thinking you were in co. Or wa. I live in Washington for a few years during and after I was in the marine corps

20160324_192805.jpg
20160324_192757.jpg
20160328_133234.jpg
20160301_195238.jpg
20160301_200211.jpg

Northern lights and purple kush. Beer can is northern lights.
Your purple kush doesn't look so purple, it looks great! I got some crop king pk seeds too just cut mine down

:rollit:Even though this thread is a bit old now, I just wanted to say, Just beautiful plants!( also love the PK and others) I have grown CK Northern Lights several times now. It is also a good smoke and helps my RA pains! I have been growing under T5 HO 55 watt tubes x 6 in a stealth grow, very low tech and all organic the past couple of years. My buds were nice and fat! I retired my HPS fixture several years back, even though I felt I could get better yields with it and grow photo plants, mostly due to paranoia and expense to replace and upgrade all that old stuff (bulbs, fan/filter, pump, etc. all burned out, plus the heat signature and operation expense-Now that I am semi retired and on limited income) I lean towards LED for the lower energy consumption and less heat. I tried CFL bulbs several years ago and was totally disappointed. The T5's work fine for autos with acceptable results. The NL plants I grew averaged about 2.75 oz. of buds, yielding upwards from just over 2 oz. and maxing at slightly over 3.5 oz! BTW ,the apple cider Vinegar/water 50/50 mix placed in mason jars is effective for the fungus gnats but I hang old fashion fly glue strips over the jars and it at least doubles the kill on the gnats attracted to the vinegar flying into them! Also catches fruit fly and etc. I use them in my Kitchen in the summer, But have never had gnats in my cannabis grows.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom