Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

Thanks guys :high-five:

Just got back from a great London, Ireland, Paris trip so I'll be posting again soon. Plant to start another grow with throwing the seeds in for a soak tonight.

Smoked some of that Purple Kush that's been curing while I've been away and it's nice. I was dying for a buzz - didn't really work hard to find weed since I was traveling with the family. :eek:

Glad to be back and stay tuned for more:Namaste:

Thanks guys :high-five:

Just got back from a great London, Ireland, Paris trip so I'll be posting again soon. Plant to start another grow with throwing the seeds in for a soak tonight.

Smoked some of that Purple Kush that's been curing while I've been away and it's nice. I was dying for a buzz - didn't really work hard to find weed since I was traveling with the family. :eek:

Glad to be back and stay tuned for more:Namaste:
High Golfer,
Welcome back from your trip.
Sweet cured buds you got there.
Hows it hittin?
:passitleft:

Oooooo....yet another Tee shot.....

I may kick myself later but I put 2 Early Miss Auto into water till tomorrow - then between the sheets for a few days. I wanted to go with an auto (after my last photo). I also wanted the auto with the highest THC, so EM won. I might go with my Jack H auto next time, who knows.

Now I wait patiently and hope for the best. It's going to be tight in this tent with 2. Maybe I'll get a bigger tent ;)

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Appreciate the support :Namaste:

Stage - the Purple Kush tastes good and decent indica high :passitleft:

Here we are with Early Miss at day 4. Trying to keep the temps down in the tent, it's been pretty warm in there, even with the fan on (90 when I got home today).

One would think that I would have chosen my next grow a bit more carefully. I just read through the start of this continuous journal and I started with an Early Miss Auto that turned out to NOT BE an auto. These two were from the same shipment from Crop King so I don't have much hope that she's an auto. Cross your fingers....

Here are what I believe to be Early Miss Auto at 1 week :)

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom