Dope Seeds: Purple Amnesia Auto

So sorry to hear about that. Really sucks to put all that time into a plant and then loose it to bud rot. :sorry:

Well amigo
Lost a good portion of my amnesia to bud rot / mould and the entire xtreme
So far the ultimate is healthy
So sorry to hear about that. Really sucks to put all that time into a plant and then loose it to bud rot. :sorry:

Ah Man, that sucks Tio! I've been lucky so far haven't had any issue with that. No worries bout the hijacking.

I thought about clipping the Purps today but she's looking so good. Maybe tomorrow morning...

I have the buckets all set up just waiting for the ingredients to wash!

:yummy:

I thought about clipping the Purps today but she's looking so good. Maybe tomorrow morning...

I have the buckets all set up just waiting for the ingredients to wash!
Same here! We're probably gonna chop the LSD auto today, but I need to go out and buy some H2O2 first. Good luck with your harvest, Age! :high-five:

Alright y'all I got the chop finished up, The buds, colas, and donkey dicks are hangin up to dry! Before we get to the pics I want to mention what i learned just last night. I've been so enamored of the foxtailing that I never thought to look into it. From a photographic perspective it's beautiful and a challenge to shoot well. Anyway, last night I thought I'd read somewhere that foxtailing is a bad thing 90% of the time. Turns out unless you've got one of those strains where it's in the DNA you don't want the foxtailing. Now, I've been backbuilding on my most recent autos and I'm not sure how that plays into the science of it. That being said, foxtailing happens most often because the plant is too close to the light. From now on when I get a couple of weeks from flower I'll be raising the lights or moving the plants down off their soap boxes...

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've also decided that moving forward I'll be using 14" diameter containers for my autos. The rate at which they grow allows for a much wider container and will likely help to produce much larger & fuller colas, as well as, the much sought after, donkey dick...

Another grow comes to a close, the lessons present themselves and we evolve as growers.

Stay Baked!

From now on when I get a couple of weeks from flower I'll be raising the lights or moving the plants down off their soap boxes...

And what I meant to say was '...a couple weeks before Harvest'

I may be jarring the lower rung of flowers today and leaving those larger ones up top for another day. I think that would have worked out perfect for the drying on my last harvest. Anyhow I'm not in a hurry to jar the buds, they were feeling dankish last night when I was checking them out and it was cloudy yesterday and looks to be today too. Leaving town on Friday noonish so I'll have to get everything jarred up before we go. I may need to bring the buds with me so I can burp the jars...

I ended up trimming and jarring those flowers. They are lowers and off shoots so im not too surprised with them being a bit airy/ fluffy. Guess i know what im doing, no Boveda packs.

This shot after several hours in the Jaw...

Final yield/ dry weight ina week or so.

Stay Baked!

Yeah so uhm yeah. I waited one day too long and jarred the rest of the larger colas and richards...

They were a bit to dry so i left the humidipax in the jars for the weekend. The buds are on the fluffy side but from what ive seen thats A characteristic of Amnesia. At least how it grows. My fingers smelled like sweet onions after trimming and jarring.

Im goin zip lining today!!!

Stay Baked!

I had a gel cap, appx 10mg, to start my day. Had my second gellie bout 1-2. Vaped a little in the evening, had some wine and enjoyed the fire.

View media item 1699091
I get chatty when i smoke, an ounce of what maaaaaannnnnn????

I had a gel cap, appx 10mg, to start my day. Had my second gellie bout 1-2. Vaped a little in the evening, had some wine and enjoyed the fire.

View media item 1699091
I get chatty when i smoke, an ounce of what maaaaaannnnnn????
Sounds like a fantastic day. One of those 'one with the earth' kinda deals

I havent melded with Mother Nature in a long time. Those were always spiritual events while i pondered the meaning of life and such.

Its never the same after your first time...

View media item 1699225

Back
Top Bottom