Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

Been catching up and I'm in for the ride, @MochaBud, if that's okay.

The plants look super!

Personally, I don't like big pussies. :Rasta:
Absolutely GDB :passitleft: pull up a recliner and have a toke :ganjamon:

And yeah, I have 2 shepherd lab mixes, but I love critters, that's why I live in the sticks, and I have to make the little woman happy...but I have to say he's the coolest cat I've ever seen...not to mention he scares away everything my dogs don't :rofl::popcorn:

Well just a couple of pics tonight, they're getting big and ready for 4 gal pots anytime now :morenutes::morenutes:

They're taking up just about the whole veg closet by themselves now, but I'm squeezing my GG#4 selfie in there also :thumb:
and there's a few clones in solo cups, I moved things around for some pics so it wouldn't look so crowded :rofl:...so here they are :passitleft:

I figured I'd better do my fall cleaning, and restock my grow room, and also my most talked about (by me :cheesygrinsmiley:) pest preventative...Beneficial Nematodes :slide:
I found out about them here :ciao: and since I started using them, I have not had a single insect in my house :thedoubletake: yep, the whole house...let alone in my garden, and during spring I use the rest on my lawn around the house...they work!
These guys are the bomb... they seem to have done the trick for me (hopefully I don't jinx it). They definitely do not like insects. $30 worth is way better than $100's worth of spray and a thousand times easier. Thanks for hooking me up Mocha :cool:

I guess it's that time again :nomo: Things are getting back to normal over here :goof: so I thought I'd take some time to catch up with the journal, and smoke a little bit :lot-o-toke:

The girls are getting big, and still in 2 gallon pots, for lack of room and planning :hmmmm: but, they're all healthy :morenutes: despite them screaming for bigger pots and more room :dude-knocking::eye-roll: I was planning on scaling down to 5 or 6 strains to alleviate this problem, but, they're all so good :yummy::blunt:anyhow, here's pics of them tonight...

Well, I finally put 3 of the 4 girls into my 4x4 and switched the flip :high-five: only had room for 1 Wedding cake, but both Dos si dos are in there. Had to bend the Sativa dom over in the front...so I guess we'll see how it goes from here :morenutes:

Well, been trying to keep myself busy :hmmmm: it's not working :rofl: but I do have an update on the girls :cheer::battingeyelashes: ...The Wedding Cake Quad finally made it into the big tent, and the others in the 4x4 are coming along nicely at week 2 of flower. Well here they are, in all their glory :cheer::cheer: gotta go I have fans waiting in the other room...last pic

Fans.jpg

They're looking healthy as can be and stacking nicely. :bravo: Your plants are swaying me towards doing the wedding cake or dos-si-do for my Mars sponsored journal. Blackskull don't have info on either yet do they but I'm guessing it'll be the same lineage as other breeders. I do like the sound of the wedding cake.

Got enough fans there mate?:rofl:

They're looking healthy as can be and stacking nicely. :bravo: Your plants are swaying me towards doing the wedding cake or dos-si-do for my Mars sponsored journal. Blackskull don't have info on either yet do they but I'm guessing it'll be the same lineage as other breeders. I do like the sound of the wedding cake.

Got enough fans there mate?:rofl:
Thanks Vet :passitleft:
Those fans are a stock pic from google :rofl:

and the info on those beans are...

Do si dos.JPG

Wedding Cake.JPG

Ah cool. Couldn't find them on Blackskull's website. Thanks for that. I might have to flip a coin.
That's actually from the Barney's Farm website (Blackskull may have borrowed it word for word) hopefully yours is the same genetics. WC will probably be my favorite strain for a long time, and I only grew the auto version which is probably quite a bit less THC than the photo. Still it doesn't get much better than that for me. I have 2 seeds left, I treat them better than diamonds.
The only thing wrong is the description of the effects- I think Lazy and Confused were the main effects of that stuff, just how I like it!

Plants look awesome Mocha (as usual :thumb:). You really got them dialed in where they like it from the looks of them. Hats off.:woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom