Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

mocha i would like you to grow some big ass fucking colas bro! new DING DONGS! :cheesygrinsmiley:

mocha i would like you to grow some big ass fucking colas bro! new DING DONGS! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah well :hmmmm: I've been busy, and forgot to take pics of the Purple Punch scrog I just harvested...1 plant with 9 main tops, this strain grows huge, I got 11.5 zips dried, but not cured yet :thumb:

I have another 2 plant scrog going with the same strain :morenutes:I'll make sure to take pics and load em up :passitleft:

Looking good @MochaBud! Really getting those dosi dos to pop
Thanks stacks :passitleft: yeah they're moving along, really starting to branch now, they popped surface on 11/10/2020, I think, I'd have to look back...how are yours since the transplant, any updates on your front?

Thanks stacks :passitleft: yeah they're moving along, really starting to branch now, they popped surface on 11/10/2020, I think, I'd have to look back...how are yours since the transplant, any updates on your front?
No problem Mocha, We are moving along quickly since transplant. Nothing to big but we have a feed coming up that should help with that:yummy::morenutes:

Well I up-potted the girls last night, and let them get used to their new homes before taking pics. The Dos si dos seems to be more sativa, as it's stretching more than the Wedding Cake. But they all seem to be doing fine in the Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil with the FF trio of nutrients, so without further ado here they are tonight :snowboating:

And here's everybody else, just for good measure :passitleft:

Well the girls were looking a little unhappy tonight and needing some food :morenutes: so I mixed some up :popcorn: with a dose a cal-mag...
1 teaspoon, 5ml...cal-mag
2 teaspoons, 10ml FF grow big
2 tablespoons, 30ml FF big bloom
In 1 gallon of tap water, no PHing, no nothing, but water and nutes :slide:

Not to mention I started training 1 of the Wedding cakes into a quad :thumb: I'd train more but I have limited veg space at the moment...yes I'm making another veg closet, but that's part of the house that's not quite finished :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well here they are after feeding and pruning :passitleft:

Looking good :)
Thanks Celt :passitleft: ...I was thinking about that quad, and looking at my pic...I think I'm going to torture her a little more :rofl:
As in take off the lower branches and top the upper branches again, and make a quad off the same node...I think I'll get more even growth off of it :popcorn:

Thanks Celt :passitleft: ...I was thinking about that quad, and looking at my pic...I think I'm going to torture her a little more :rofl:
As in take off the lower branches and top the upper branches again, and make a quad off the same node...I think I'll get more even growth off of it :popcorn:
Not sure what they call that now, but it used to be referred to mainlining or manifolding.

leave 2 limbs that you grow out, top them again giving 4 tops and keep repeating until you have the number of tops you want...2, 4, 8, 16, etc.

The theory was that all tops were the same distance from the main stem and therefore got equal amounts of everything.

Not sure its true, but I have done it, mostly just to keep the canopy even. Quadlining grew out of that to speed up the process

Not sure what they call that now, but it used to be referred to mainlining or manifolding.

leave 2 limbs that you grow out, top them again giving 4 tops and keep repeating until you have the number of tops you want...2, 4, 8, 16, etc.

The theory was that all tops were the same distance from the main stem and therefore got equal amounts of everything.

Not sure its true, but I have done it, mostly just to keep the canopy even. Quadlining grew out of that to speed up the process
Yeah, mainlining, that's the word I was looking for :rofl: couldn't think of it to save my life :rofl:

And I've done it before but never with my quads/quintuples, always used 2 or 3 nodes...

I have finally joined this illustrious party, having freed up the necessary space in my grow rooms to grow out my Dope Sponsored Seeds.

Wedding Cake and Do Si Do were put in a cup of water for about 36 hours because it was chilly and it took a while to see tails starting to pop out. Immediately after that step, they were planted in solo cups full of Happy Frog, one inch deep. The top of the soil was misted at least once a day, sometimes twice, for about 3 days while we waited for the seeds to wake up.

Today we have a 93% success rate, with all but one seed out of 15 planted up and reaching for the light. In this group I have 3 Do Si Dos and 3 Wedding Cake, along with 5 Poison Daddys and 3 Hippy Hash with only one of the old seeds so far a no show.

In this journal of course, I will only center in on the sponsored seeds, but I did want to speak to the overwhelming success rates being seen lately by foregoing the paper towel step and simply planting the activated seeds naturally. Without further ado, let me please introduce my very aggressive and already fast growing Blackskull Seeds stars, at Day #1 of Veg:

Do Si Dos

DSCF8914.JPG

Wedding Cake

DSCF8913.JPG

I have finally joined this illustrious party, having freed up the necessary space in my grow rooms to grow out my Dope Sponsored Seeds.

Wedding Cake and Do Si Do were put in a cup of water for about 36 hours because it was chilly and it took a while to see tails starting to pop out. Immediately after that step, they were planted in solo cups full of Happy Frog, one inch deep. The top of the soil was misted at least once a day, sometimes twice, for about 3 days while we waited for the seeds to wake up.

Today we have a 93% success rate, with all but one seed out of 15 planted up and reaching for the light. In this group I have 3 Do Si Dos and 3 Wedding Cake, along with 5 Poison Daddys and 3 Hippy Hash with only one of the old seeds so far a no show.

In this journal of course, I will only center in on the sponsored seeds, but I did want to speak to the overwhelming success rates being seen lately by foregoing the paper towel step and simply planting the activated seeds naturally. Without further ado, let me please introduce my very aggressive and already fast growing Blackskull Seeds stars, at Day #1 of Veg:

Do Si Dos

DSCF8914.JPG

Wedding Cake

DSCF8913.JPG
Awesome Em :passitleft: love the baby Venus also :hug: I'll be doing an update later, mine are getting big and up for another feeding tonight :morenutes:

Well, the girls have grown a little bit since the last update. I have noticed, in just 2 seeds of each, a different phenotype in each strain, if that makes sense :hmmmm: IDK, I'm high :lot-o-toke:

Anyhow, the Dos si dos, one seems to be more indica, as it seems to be taking to my topping and a little defol better than the other, as it stayed short and started filling back in. And now the other 1 seems to not like the defol "at all", she stretched and looks like Charlie Browns' Christmas tree :rofl: not filling in too well at the moment, but we'll see.

On the Wedding Cake front, we have winners all around, as they both are taking to the topping, defol, and 1 a quad in training...I had height differences and I used the shorter one for my quad...All seem to be healthy on my regiment of water/water/feed while in veg.

My veg feedings consists of;
2 tbsp or 30 ml of FF big bloom
2 tsp or 10 ml of FF grow big
and 1 tsp or 5 ml of Cal-Mag every other feeding, needed or not...
...Again: I do not PH anything, and I use my tap water

Well here they are :morenutes:

Oh wow! That is a gorgeous cat...and frickin huge!!:thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Been catching up and I'm in for the ride, @MochaBud, if that's okay.

The plants look super!

Personally, I don't like big pussies. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom