Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

That's actually from the Barney's Farm website (Blackskull may have borrowed it word for word) hopefully yours is the same genetics. WC will probably be my favorite strain for a long time, and I only grew the auto version which is probably quite a bit less THC than the photo. Still it doesn't get much better than that for me. I have 2 seeds left, I treat them better than diamonds.
The only thing wrong is the description of the effects- I think Lazy and Confused were the main effects of that stuff, just how I like it!
Yeah, I was noticing that :hmmmm: on other sites they list the Do si dos as a cross between a Faceoff OG x GSC...oh well free beans :yahoo: who can complain :popcorn:
Plants look awesome Mocha (as usual :thumb:). You really got them dialed in where they like it from the looks of them. Hats off.:woohoo:
Thanks D :high-five:
Lot's of budsites filling Mocha! They're looking great!
Thanks Otter :passitleft:

Hey Mocha, was looking at your fertilizer regimen of water, water, fertilize and was wondering how much run-off you are getting for each watering. Do you just moisten them up or do you try and flush through a little bit with each watering (or even for the fertilization watering). I'm guessing since you fertilize every second watering you must be flushing something out the bottom (or salts would build up in the soil). I been smoking the good this morning so don't mind me if I seemed F'd up.

Hey Mocha, was looking at your fertilizer regimen of water, water, fertilize and was wondering how much run-off you are getting for each watering. Do you just moisten them up or do you try and flush through a little bit with each watering (or even for the fertilization watering). I'm guessing since you fertilize every second watering you must be flushing something out the bottom (or salts would build up in the soil). I been smoking the good this morning so don't mind me if I seemed F'd up.
Yeah I water/feed till runoff, but not to flush it, but to make sure I've drenched the soil really good :thumb: ...but I imagine it does rinse out some excess

Yeah I water/feed till runoff, but not to flush it, but to make sure I've drenched the soil really good :thumb: ...but I imagine it does rinse out some excess
I've got a few in coconuts that are giving me some problems (never seem to have good luck with coco). Been pondering whether to flush a little or not (was going to see how long they last on a single dose but if I have to flush). They do seem a little better after a moistening up so maybe I will wait.
Are these 2 weeks after going to 12/12 or 2 weeks after beginning to show flower on the plant (if that's 2 weeks after going to 12/12 I definitely have to change soil lol). Nice and frosty... they look like you could catch a buzz off em already :hookah:

I've got a few in coconuts that are giving me some problems (never seem to have good luck with coco). Been pondering whether to flush a little or not (was going to see how long they last on a single dose but if I have to flush). They do seem a little better after a moistening up so maybe I will wait.

Are these 2 weeks after going to 12/12 or 2 weeks after beginning to show flower on the plant (if that's 2 weeks after going to 12/12 I definitely have to change soil lol). Nice and frosty... they look like you could catch a buzz off em already :hookah:
2 weeks from pre flowers :thumb: ...I call them buttons, they are the size of my pinky tip before I start the count

And I hated coco, still have half a bag of coco loco, gotta water everyday with nutes and cal-mag, and don't let that shit dry out :rofl: it's like a brick...and don't get me started about having to PH everything :thedoubletake: I hate PHing my water/nutes :lot-o-toke:

2 weeks from pre flowers :thumb: ...I call them buttons, they are the size of my pinky tip before I start the count

And I hated coco, still have half a bag of coco loco, gotta water everyday with nutes and cal-mag, and don't let that shit dry out :rofl: it's like a brick...and don't get me started about having to PH everything :thedoubletake: I hate PHing my water/nutes :lot-o-toke:
I'm using it to help thin out some peat mix (just too heavy by itself... sometimes the water doesn't want to go through). I got a friend I'm using pro-mix with which is much more foregiving IMO. I think it's all the additional nutrients in the coco like sodium and chlorine (they grow near the beach). I also underfed them when I repotted for bloom... easy fix though. No way I'm fertilizing this junk every day :laughtwo: ... no way you could ever get it all back out again for harvest.

Here's some pics so you can have a good laugh
IMG_0440_DxO.jpg

You can see the slight leaf burn in them... I just dosed them up with nutes so hopefully they will respond in a couple days
IMG_0436_DxO.jpg

This is probably the worst of them... slight burning but hopefully they are getting better.

Botanicare coco too... supposed to be buffered.

Here's some pics so you can have a good laugh
IMG_0440_DxO.jpg

You can see the slight leaf burn in them... I just dosed them up with nutes so hopefully they will respond in a couple days
IMG_0436_DxO.jpg

This is probably the worst of them... slight burning but hopefully they are getting better.

Botanicare coco too... supposed to be buffered.
Ive had Good luck with the botanicare coir, the block. It was low in salts
( below 50ppm ) I did buffer it though regardless of claims

Ive had Good luck with the botanicare coir, the block. It was low in salts
( below 50ppm ) I did buffer it though regardless of claims
That's what I'm using... I floated it when I rehydrated so it got a hell of a flush... didn't buffer it other than the nutrient I fed the plant. I did go back and add more nutrient (I was a little skimpish with the original fertilization) and most of them dripped about a half cup so they got a slight flush. They are beginning to respond and look better so I'm betting I just underfed them when I potted them up for bloom. :hmmmm:

The oldest is only a week into 12/12 so plenty of time to correct them.

Thanks for letting me know this stuff works.

That's what I'm using... I floated it when I rehydrated so it got a hell of a flush... didn't buffer it other than the nutrient I fed the plant. I did go back and add more nutrient (I was a little skimpish with the original fertilization) and most of them dripped about a half cup so they got a slight flush. They are beginning to respond and look better so I'm betting I just underfed them when I potted them up for bloom. :hmmmm:

The oldest is only a week into 12/12 so plenty of time to correct them.

Thanks for letting me know this stuff works.
Damn D :passitleft: I thought they looked pretty good myself :high-five:

Damn D :passitleft: I thought they looked pretty good myself :high-five:
Ima definitely smoke it lol. They are just a little underfed if you look at em up close though... just my OCD kicking in I guess.

I wish I could trust the weather to stay warm, but around here it is common to get significant snow even a week or two after Easter! I so want to get my 4 mother plants out in the back yard asap... they are getting too big!
You can't beat the sunshine for full spectrum... only problem I ever get outdoor is the morning dew causes bud mold but if you can put them in at night they love it.

I wish I could trust the weather to stay warm, but around here it is common to get significant snow even a week or two after Easter! I so want to get my 4 mother plants out in the back yard asap... they are getting too big!
The only thing you can trust about the weather in MO...is that we can have all 4 seasons in one day :rofl:
You can't beat the sunshine for full spectrum... only problem I ever get outdoor is the morning dew causes bud mold but if you can put them in at night they love it.
I've never grown cannabis outside, but my wife is threatening to buy me a tunnel :hmmmm: ...so I may have to try it :thumb:

I've never grown cannabis outside, but my wife is threatening to buy me a tunnel :hmmmm: ...so I may have to try it :thumb:
Tell her you want a greenhouse :rofl:

A little update on the Blackskull girls :cheer::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::cheer:

My girls in the 4x4 aren't behaving lately :meditate:I only have them in 4 gallon pots, so they need to be watered/fed every other day now, and I've given them enough food to feed a hippo, but their leaves are still turning yellow and seem to have a cal-mag def :hmmmm: I even pulled the PH pen out of mothballs and PHed the last 3 feedings/waterings, no change...oh well they are in the 5th week of flower so...The Wedding Cake quad on the other hand is healthy as she can be at 4 weeks into flower, they're all packing it on okay, no complaints there, the only difference I can see between the 4x4 girls and my quad is that I have the quad in a home made air pot. I drilled holes not just in the bottom but half way up the sides so it can air prune itself...well, here they are

She's getting me one :slide: ...for $229....it's 20 ft long, 10 ft wide and 8 ft tall...
200 square feet should take some of the stress off your indoor closet :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom