Dope Seeds: Purple Amnesia Auto

Indeed :ganjamon:

When-abouts did it start pushing pistils out the tops?

Pistils on day 21 and she was born on the 21st too.

You gotta try topping
Autos actually do well being topped
I’ve topped my last 3 auto grows
If I try a new strain I always leave one not topped to access the difference in yields

I usually drop one seed at a time. Take clones if i want more plants, but i’ll try toppin an auto or quadlining one.

Dutchman did some auto quadlining that went quite well I remember...

I was checking out his autos when he did the quad-lining. Good stuff

Ase does amazing quadlining
Check out his last journal

I’ll look it up, Thanks Tio!

Ive switched the Purp over to late flower. 1/2 tsp: CalMag, Micro, Bloom, & 1/8 tsp gro, all per gallon. Ive been givin 1 tsp Armor Si and 1/2 tsp calmag & Dismond Nectar with 1.5 gallon at night. Plants seem to be happy.

I usually go round week 3-4 for the back building. I'm not just clipping a few hairs I'm snipping the top of the flowering node, so I want some mass there before I clip it out.

This Purple Amnesia is just crazy with the feeding. The root ball must be massive, cause I soak the plant twice a day and every 12 hours when I take her out, the plants light and ready for more. Purple Amnesia races like a piss horse!

I'll get some more pics when I'm back from camping this weekend. I gotta prep the plants for my departure. Nice big feed tonight and then a big rez of water for my three day absence. I'm gonna give the purps a 14" rez and fill it with water. I'll be surprised if she's not ready when I get back.

The indoor girls are gonna be swimming while I'm gone...

Looking awesome there Age
They survived the weekend well
What day they at now??
I loose track of that shit too easily

Birthday is 4-21, which means germination was on 420...

OH BTW!!!! 5 gallon container into 14" catch, fill catch with water. bout a half gallon or so? She drank it all and was super light when I got back.

@64 days
Xtreme (back)
Amnesia (front)
Amnesia buds are hard as rock but short stocky plant
How is your amnesia for height?
E5A68D30-1C6A-44BC-8E82-A18A130956D0.jpeg

I can just imagine the aroma
I measured mine 14”
Most of every branch is solid bud
It’s strange but I’ve had this with every amnesia I’ve grown, very stocky but solid buds. I always pick the amnesia for my freebie seeds. I like the little buggers... nice smoke too
Your buds look super dense
I agree with the unique smell
Kinda like cotton candy smell
Or maybe I’ve just smoked too much

Alright Alright Alright!!!!! Today was supposed to be chop day, but I just harvested a Berry Bomb and the buds need at least one more day of dry time before clean up and jarring. I was looking at the trichs and in my opinion she's ready, but I still see fresh green growth with fox-tailing. More pictures for y'all to check out. I'm sorry for the blurry pics, my new glasses are throwing me off.

I'm off to change lenses and give it a go with the Kush Auto. Yes Tio, another Kush Auto is just two weeks from flower!

;)

Looking good, looking frosty. She's a beauty. :high-five:

Awesome Age
Plants look amazing
Our weather sucks this year... wet and either cool or hot and high humidity
Gotta watch for bud rot
I’ll chop my amnesia probably this weekend

We dont get our real humidity until August, its Wednesday already so i may join you this weekend.

Looking good, looking frosty. She's a beauty. :high-five:

Ive noticed the autos dont seem to pack on the trichs the same way Photo period plants do. I’ll still consume it though!

Back
Top Bottom