Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

I have confidence as well... your plants are very happy and should have no problem with the transition to the sun. Swap out the high pressure sodium for a fusion reaction bulb.
:yummy:

I wanna see him go lumberjack style cutting those trees down

Think this will work :rofl:

Battery powered hand held chainsaw.JPG

Got another shot of my Dos si dos from Blackskull Seeds...she's getting ready to be harvested here shortly, as she has about 15% amber trichs ...the others are not ready yet

Day 51 of flower :yummy:

We have the 1 Wedding Cake and 2 Dos si dos hanging and 1 Wedding Cake quad left to go, and it's ready to pull with about 10% amber trichs :slide:and only (by my count) 65 days in flower.
The only thing left after that, is a good 30 day cure and a smoke report :lot-o-toke: ...here's some pics of my quad that's gona be pulled tonight :hmmmm: or tomorrow...

We have the 1 Wedding Cake and 2 Dos si dos hanging and 1 Wedding Cake quad left to go, and it's ready to pull with about 10% amber trichs :slide:and only (by my count) 65 days in flower.
The only thing left after that, is a good 30 day cure and a smoke report :lot-o-toke: ...here's some pics of my quad that's gona be pulled tonight :hmmmm: or tomorrow...

Nice job, looks like it's going to be some nice smoke :high-five:

Nice job, looks like it's going to be some nice smoke :high-five:
Thanks Rex :passitleft: ya I've still got the others hanging, and the Dos si dos smells fruity and dank at the same time, the Wedding cake has an old school cheesy kind of smell...so far, so good :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom