Dope Seeds: Purple Amnesia Auto

I'm on 420magazine for a lot of reasons, helpful tips, techniques, lots of growing on my end, harvesting, sharing photos of different strains, and definitely lots of posting. Most friendly community of growers and smokers I have seen in all my life.

Same here, have you been over to @BeezLuiz journal on how to make a pipe from cannabis parts. Pretty cool DIY journal, it's more than just a drill and some sandpaper. Beez put in some time and his pipes are...

well... they're pretty dope!!!!!

:thumb:

Thanks Age!
Nice journal so far - didn't realize you started it. @Liquidintel and I are getting really interested in autos, but I want large ones, and you seem to grow some of the nicer looking ones I've seen. :thumb: I will be taking notes :nerd-with-glasses:

Here's a question: If autos start flowering and mature so fast and if they are outdoors with plenty of sunlight from different angles throughout the day, do they really benefit from LST training? :hmmmm:

Well lets assume that the 24 hours of light yields bigger autos, and they’ll be popping tops everywhere. I must admit the first 2 autos i grew were 18/6, in dirt, and did not grow near as tall, fat, and/ or size of colas. Lighting makes all the difference with Autos. 24/7 Beez!

I guess indoors is necessary then. Unless I move them to Alaska in June. ;)

I wouldn't say it's a must, but it certainly helps quite a bit. I grew my first two indoor and out. It was middle of winter and around week 4-5 I put them outside for the cold and trichome production. It kinda worked but the buds were pretty airy. I've been finding that as a consistent with the Autos. This buds seem less dense although my past coupla plants have had robust colas. The buds just aren't as dense as buds off of photo.

Do you grow indoors at all?

08D3340C-FDD4-4A8D-915B-48E9F709DF3B.jpeg

She's really starting to take off and the flower development seems like it's stretching too. I'll get some better pics in the next few days. The Purple Am is getting Transition feed which is equal parts Micro, Gro & Bloom. I'm adding in Armor Si, and Diamond Nectar, 1tsp of the last two per gallon.

The Update I meant to post yesterday...

That spire you see there is no longer the tallest top. I super cropped this morning, just the spire.

Overhead

Some close ups

And another overhead.

Happy 420 Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That spire you see there is no longer the tallest top. I super cropped this morning, just the spire.

That must have been a smidge painful to crop your top cola while in flower... :nervous-guy:

Nah, not really, I've super cropped before and one of two things is going to happen, it's either gonna live or die. My guess is it's gonna be a leaning top, we will see tomorrow or later today if it's going to work. I'm past nerves, now I just wanna see if these techniques are gonna work, well work this time that is...

Yea I’m believe that, I got right at a pound dry from a couple different autos. Some of these autos can yield huge, I call them freaks lol. I’ve got some northern light autos going now in coco and they are all gonna yield half pound plus. I have one blackberry auto in dwc but I’ve broke the top out twice and also broke roots loose from the netcup, don’t ask how lol. She still will yield a couple oz though and she’s getting really frosty. I be hanging out in the shadows to see how this turns out, best of luck to you.✌
I just got 5 ounces off of a sweet tooth auto and i think my Royal Cheese is gonna yeild more!

@BeezLuiz, no problems growing autos outside. With that being said, depends on your climate. For instance I’m in south central Ontario and it’s been a cool wet spring. So I’ll continue my indoor grow and start a outdoor auto grow mid to late June to let weather warm up more consistently. By August the weather should be prime for flowering. I also still grow my outdoor auto plants in pots so I can do LST and rotate the pot.
I have some wild Thailand Ryder seeds for my outdoor auto grow
Age... that will be journal time
:ganjamon:

I just got 5 ounces off of a sweet tooth auto and i think my Royal Cheese is gonna yeild more!

Thats sounds like the cheese must be pretty big. How tall and wide?

@BeezLuiz, no problems growing autos outside. With that being said, depends on your climate. For instance I’m in south central Ontario and it’s been a cool wet spring. So I’ll continue my indoor grow and start a outdoor auto grow mid to late June to let weather warm up more consistently. By August the weather should be prime for flowering. I also still grow my outdoor auto plants in pots so I can do LST and rotate the pot.
I have some wild Thailand Ryder seeds for my outdoor auto grow
Age... that will be journal time
:ganjamon:

Ryder? Short, auto, or both?

Thats sounds like the cheese must be pretty big. How tall and wide?

Ryder? Short, auto, or both?
Oh hey bro. Its about 3ft. Another week or so to go. One next to it is my Green Crack in its 2nd week of flowering

Attachments

• 20190602_100406.jpg
    20190602_100406.jpg
    911.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 20190602_100357.jpg
    20190602_100357.jpg
    794.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 20190602_100351.jpg
    20190602_100351.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 20190602_100331.jpg
    20190602_100331.jpg