Dope Seeds: Purple Amnesia Auto

Happy to have you hear Amy! Busy with what u wanna do...

I try to add some comedy...

Your oils sounds like a treasure trove of fun and new experiences.

Have you smoked CBD? You like it?

——————————/////-//——————-/////———-

Ok y’all update time. I picked a couple more leaves today and a couple of unworthy shoots. I consider shoots to be anything coming off of the main branch that isn’t fully developed into a Top yet.

zzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiP! Ready to start the day!

One of the leaves i pinched, it was facing back into center of plant, i dont like those ones. They get to be a real PIA later in the grow.

Same as above.

Two leaves and two shoots. The shoots are from the the lowest tops pushing out. I want to keep them pretty bare since they are the lowest on the plant and going to be coming out on the bottom so I don’t want all kind of shoots coming up to the center of the plant from those tops I just want them to be on the outside clean branch all the way into the middle.

All done with her beauty session, relaxed, open, and ready to explode!

:ganjamon:

Have you smoked CBD? You like it?
:thumb: too little of the candida makes me a bit manic so I have to always remember to have more than my usual. The CBD Therapy wasn’t like that tho. It was more mellow. This Candida is uplifting! And more so at lower doses, for me and my friend so far. We doubled the dose and it is much better - still very uplifting but not speedy manic. A whole different ballgame to toking on THC... speaking of which, it’s sunday morning
:yahoo:
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Awesome tutorial Age
Gracias

Im glad its reciprocal!

:thumb: too little of the candida makes me a bit manic so I have to always remember to have more than my usual. The CBD Therapy wasn’t like that tho. It was more mellow. This Candida is uplifting! And more so at lower doses, for me and my friend so far. We doubled the dose and it is much better - still very uplifting but not speedy manic. A whole different ballgame to toking on THC... speaking of which, it’s sunday morning
:yahoo:
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

I remember when i tried the CBD, it just flattened the emotions. Everything is everything...

Imagine my surprise, this little one popped on 4-21, was getting her ready for food, nipping and tucking, and...

Are those, is that...? Well I’ll be damned!!!!
:hmmmm:

Yes, The Purple Amnesia has has her first hairs! 24 days today and theres seconds and thirds too. I’d already mixed up nutes and shes my only plant in transition, so she got 3 week veg. I’ll mix up some trans feed tonight. I start adding Armor Si in transition, i slowly increase til round week 7 of flower, then stop.

BTW: I add in more stuff too but the Armor Si saved my first Kush Auto so now all my plants get it on set of flower.

Imagine my surprise, this little one popped on 4-21, was getting her ready for food, nipping and tucking, and...

Are those, is that...? Well I’ll be damned!!!!
:hmmmm:

Yes, The Purple Amnesia has has her first hairs! 24 days today
Woohoo! :high-five::woohoo:

I was hoping she'd veg at least another week or so. The Kush Auto I showed her next to is still in veg and that one started on 4-1.5

This is true, allowing for a bit more growth for a larger plant. Any idea if the Kush Auto will be starting to flower any time now? It's crazy how unpredictable autos can be.

I may have seen some hairs on the kush today at feeding but I did not have my spectacles about for the inspection. My opinion with autos, and this is my second one to go well past 28 days, let them plants veg as much as they want! I'm trying to remove enough foliage on the kush just to get the tops and shoots to develop more.

My first kush auto popped hairs on February 23rd, she hatched on January 23rd. She's was pretty good size and gave up around 4.5 oz's.

I've got a tent full of Autos they are challenging but so much fun at the same time!

Not a lot to report. Ive been trying to keep up with her. She got some inner, under canopy growth i clipped those shoots, staying up on LST and feeding twice a day. She’s cruisin steady. She’s gettin a spire too!

That Spire lookin like the CN Tower!

More leaf tucking than pruning.

Time for a bowl and smile, Happy 420 Tuesday!

Looking good, keep feeding and watering, eventually your going to get some nice buds.
Keep us updated. Also come check my new grow journal out. Theres going to be about 7 plants grown and harvested by the end if the journal.

loota info here thanks a lot :thumb:and beautiful grow

Welcome to the grow show! J E T S, Jets Jets Jets

Looking good, keep feeding and watering, eventually your going to get some nice buds.
Keep us updated. Also come check my new grow journal out. Theres going to be about 7 plants grown and harvested by the end if the journal.

Thanks Mr. Hoffman!!!! Can't believe you're on 420 Mag... Sounds like you're going to be busy, I've got 4 Auto's going along with a nice Candida-ina-cup, and 4 others at varying stages of flower. Two tents and lotsa lifting, mixing, arranging, and of course smoking too!

Lotsa work but worth the reward!

Looking great Age
Mine are at day 19 looks like they have some catching up to yours.
No time for a journal amigo
I have a new GSP pup coming soon.
I’ll be watching :ganjamon:

You gotta post some pics of the new pup! You name him/ her yet? German Shorthaired Pointer, that's a good looking dog, Congratulations!!!!

:yahoo::circle-of-love::love:

And as always, with a new pup...

:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom