Dope Seeds Sponsored: Stardawg & Blueberry

Like all I really want to do is fish. It seems essential to me. My company makes hydraulic hoses and considered themselves essential. Why can’t I just go fishing lol
I’m watching the stripe bass run the river but all I have is cheap 12 lb test one that keeps breaking off so I had to quit . Don’t know yet when cabelas ships the new string . I had a 20 plus pounder swim up to me and laugh and boom it was gone .

May have been a good one. Those are Some of my favorites to catch. They just don’t stop fighting
I’d rather catch them in the lake , that’s where I use the 12 lb test line open water . Nothings like a 20+ on 12 lb line . Over here in the river you half to horse them in or they’ll take you something. I fished Stu Tinney’s striper magazine 81-83 . There’s a lake between Kentucky and Tennessee lake Noris or Morris 30 lb stripers all day back then .

Only place I've fished them was in Kentucky on lake Cumberland. My biggest was 38 lbs 7 oz. They always had a big tournament in June. Guy caught a 54 lb er in year. Wouldn't even fit in one of those big ass coolers.
Arkansas has some great striper fishing also . I fish Whitney and Buchanan lakes .

It’s getting fun now. :green_heart:

F54C3CF0-4711-4BAC-9184-B861689D3D12.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom