Ed's Auto & Photoperiod Mother Tent V2

4th consecutive daily Neem assault completed.
Treating a total of 9 ladies consumes about 1/4 bottle per day.
Now about two days Neem in reserve with 1 paid for and waiting to be pulled off the pallet at Home Depot.
Ladybugs due Wednesday.

In this tent, seeing some improvement on the vegetative yellowing, jury still out on the flowering Auto. The buds may be finally filling out again, might be wishful eyes.

Today this poor Bruce Banner Auto is 11 weeks old. She's not producing any more pistils and well browning over the pistils present. By my eager eye, she looks to only be about 25% of her potential. :sorry: dear one.

If good news is to be found, her buds are very dense and fragrant.

Washed well in warm water, towel dried, trimmed and set into the drying rack.

The last lady lost to pests was a 100% loss, so hopefully, we've made just a little progress.
02 03 2022 BBA Harvest.jpg

Today this poor Bruce Banner Auto is 11 weeks old. She's not producing any more pistils and well browning over the pistils present. By my eager eye, she looks to only be about 25% of her potential. :sorry: dear one.

If good news is to be found, her buds are very dense and fragrant.

Washed well in warm water, towel dried, trimmed and set into the drying rack.

The last lady lost to pests was a 100% loss, so hopefully, we've made just a little progress.
02 03 2022 BBA Harvest.jpg
Hey Ed hope you are well my friend.
How did the water look after the rinse? :rolleyes:
Congrats.

Stay safe
Bill

Well, I am thankful for at least this much Bruce Banner Auto. Dense buds, but probably only about half or less of her potential, :sorry: Dear One. There's only one way I know of to find out if she's a good smoke, so we'll dry it out and cure it and see.
02 05 2022 pest affected BBA drying.jpg

Well, I am thankful for at least this much Bruce Banner Auto. Dense buds, but probably only about half or less of her potential, :sorry: Dear One. There's only one way I know of to find out if she's a good smoke, so we'll dry it out and cure it and see.
02 05 2022 pest affected BBA drying.jpg
This is only the 2nd batch I've washed before drying.

Both times, the process seems to accelerate and augment the drying process. So, where it takes other fresh cannabis about 5 days to get to crispy, these are doing it in 2.

I imagine some of that is simply due to the smaller bud size, I am wondering if the washing contributes too.

The dry weight is 90.8 grams :thedoubletake: , we'll lose some over the cure :thedoubletake: . I am estimating 75 grams cured yield, meaning the little buggers ate about125 grams :oops:

:thedoubletake:

:oops:Aside from the aforementioned pest compromised Bruce Banner Auto, this tent seems to be faring a little better. Even the puny little yellow one seems to be on the mend. Anyone dropping by to see how the Bruce Banner Auto clones are doing, they're not. It looks like I mixed up labels because none of these 6 clones flowered under the 21 hours of light after 4 weeks. So, looks like we have six Bruce Banner Fem clones at day 2 of 12/12 flower cycle.
02 07 2022 BBFCs day 2.jpg

I've since moved the wee greeny above to the 12/12 tent to give these ladies more room.

Everyone is flowering along but we still have some yellowing on two. So, two are doing great, one teetering and one I don't think is going to recover and produce Grade A.

These aren't due for harvest until my Amsterdam trip. So when I get back with fresh stock, we'll have an empty space to restart a 30 day rotation.
:thumb:

This is only the 2nd batch I've washed before drying.

Both times, the process seems to accelerate and augment the drying process. So, where it takes other fresh cannabis about 5 days to get to crispy, these are doing it in 2.

I imagine some of that is simply due to the smaller bud size, I am wondering if the washing contributes too.

The dry weight is 90.8 grams :thedoubletake: , we'll lose some over the cure :thedoubletake: . I am estimating 75 grams cured yield, meaning the little buggers ate about125 grams :oops:

:thedoubletake:
This is now cured with a good amount of crystals and affect, but Grade B on account of a bit of harshness.

Still, better than the Grade C's and B's I've been consuming through inventory so thumbs up.

Both tents closed down 4/13. Applied one bug bomb per tent, inside with fans off and doors closed. Two days later, turned the fans back on and applied another one bug bomb off at each air intake fan hoping to eradicate any critters lurking in the duct work. Vacuumed and cleaned all surfaces, hoping to salvage these tents.

Arrived back from Mijn Mekka 4/25 and dropped Paradise Seeds Wappa, Opium and Tangerine Sorbet to germinate. Also, a Shoreline from Devil's Harvest.

Winning first to sprout contest at about 40 hours, Tangerine Sorbet.

Today I topped my Critical Mass Auto and she took to it like a champ, already sprouting 4 little lobes where the 1 was. In addition to her top, I am trying two small side lobes to clone from her.

While I was at cloning, took 4 more off of Wappa too, with about 3 weeks before she moves into the 12/12.
Hey ed, may i say. Good looking plants. If I may ask on day what did you top your auto?

Know it is an old post. Just out of curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom