Ed's Mother Wappa & 1st Auto Grow

Mama Wappa - Day #3
02 17 2021 Mama Wappa.jpg

Day #5 - humidifier doing the trick, raising the humidity to 52%. Backing off and monitoring now.

The Ruderalis genetics required to enable automatic blooming made me think, the girls really ought to have Russian names. Seems only the right thing to do.

The Four Autos: BELKA Bloody Skunk, MILA Critical Mass, SYRA Cheese and wee PANYA Purple Punch
02 19 2021 Autos.jpg

And, Mama Wappa
02 19 2021 Mama Wappa.jpg

If Queen Wilhelmina is up for it, I'll be looking to take her first clones within the next two weeks.

McGiver-ed some modifications to a dome tray using some spare insulation roll that is also coated in reflective material, plastic wrap and (naturally) duct tape.

03 04 2021 Prop Tray Revision.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley: Critical Mass Auto has recovered well and has started producing true leaves.

Purple Punch continues to green up and I see some slow true leaf progress happening. At this rate she'll be 1-2 weeks behind her sisters but I think she is past this initial hurdle.

The day after tomorrow makes 1 week already. Looking at them now, an 8 week harvest for these Autos seems laughably improbable ... impossible even.

I hope to have this skepticism dispelled :cheesygrinsmiley:
:thumb:
Ed, all you need to do is remind yourself what they look like after 4 weeks, they will take off and “grow like a weed” haha
I have a few autos left from my first seed purchase . I’m gonna run a few sometime in near future

Ed , I’ve gone back and looked at your pics of plants. I realize they are autos however the leaves should look the same as photos I’d imagine . Are you taking pics after you water every time ? Do you follow Emilya watering schedule? She talks about a horizontal plane where the leaves don’t droop, they sit horizontally or even above the horizontal when they are happy . Maybe it’s the time your taking pics that they droop, right after watering
Besides droopy they look great

Ed , I’ve gone back and looked at your pics of plants. I realize they are autos however the leaves should look the same as photos I’d imagine . Are you taking pics after you water every time ? Do you follow Emilya watering schedule? She talks about a horizontal plane where the leaves don’t droop, they sit horizontally or even above the horizontal when they are happy . Maybe it’s the time your taking pics that they droop, right after watering
Besides droopy they look great
:cheesygrinsmiley: the girls and I thank you for your keen eye and concern :nerd-with-glasses:

The photo above from today was taken just before watering them. They were all very dry just to a bit droopy except Panya.

I think I’m gonna pull mine out today and stake them with a dole so I can zip tie the base to dole to hold plant up right. I can’t water the back three like I should be able to so my only solution is pull the trellis .

I found all components of my 3by3 . It’s all in one tote. I’m so thankful I considered all this when packing it up. I was gonna put all tents in one tote and down the line ...... I have the motivation to do it but hesitant because of my mother. She knows I am in a secret room off the fourth bedroom but she doesn’t know that I am considering putting up a tent in her fourth bedroom.... haha

I really haven’t talked about my plants to her. She knows what I’m doing upstairs at 6 am in the morning every morning because I make quite a bit of noise . She just doesn’t ask me any questions . I’d hate for her to walk upstairs one day and become horrified lol

I am just thankful I have my secret room and by the end of the day I’ll have the tent up. I want to get seeds in soil now so when my December grow is finished I can roll right into flower with another run. Keep shit going . The 3by3 won’t require much because I’m using propagation station and keeping small until move females to final pots

We had a double header baseball game yesterday so today is plant day :) have a great one , it’s beautiful weather here 55 degrees and sunny

Thanks again @Ghostwriter31 for the keen eye yesterday. The girls were all dry / wilty and have spruced back up.

I have a couple of shots of Belka Bloody Skunk, she is really impressing me with early pistil production and color :cheesygrinsmiley: this looks to be a strain I may want to grow again :cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 22 - 12 inches tall
03 08 2021 Belka buds.jpg

03 08 2021 Belka Top.jpg

Thanks again @Ghostwriter31 for the keen eye yesterday. The girls were all dry / wilty and have spruced back up.

I have a couple of shots of Belka Bloody Skunk, she is really impressing me with early pistil production and color :cheesygrinsmiley: this looks to be a strain I may want to grow again :cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 22 - 12 inches tall
03 08 2021 Belka buds.jpg

03 08 2021 Belka Top.jpg
Looking mighty fine Ed, so you put up a second tent correct? Did you do this to keep things going ? I fell short on assembling my 3by3 this weekend and kicking myself in rear lol

Looking mighty fine Ed, so you put up a second tent correct? Did you do this to keep things going ? I fell short on assembling my 3by3 this weekend and kicking myself in rear lol
Yes Sir I put up a second 2x4 tent. I did this because after my first grow, I calculated it would take 2 tents to supply myself and maybe have a little left over. This new tent has the Wappa Mother and a few Autos. The other tent will stay in 12/12 and next house Wappa clones. This will let me get the 12/12 tent yielding Wappa every two months.

Back
Top Bottom