Ed's 1st Tent Grow: Wappa Twisted Sisters

By the looks of my dwindling jar of Black Diamond, it should be Friday evening or Saturday morning before I sample my first Wappa nug. I hope it's as good as it smells. Can't wait to try it and come back with a verdict.
First Wappa Nug.jpg

Love it ed. Thank you for the kind words, but I just turned you on to :420:, all these great folks here deserve all the credit. Lots of knowledge on this site, I'm just glad you got such a nice haul on your grow. :thumb:

I've read your previous posts on ACD about you renovating a home, but not nearly to the extend as you've shown in

the pictures. Dam what a undertaking and that picture of the headstone of Williamson Rainey, wow, if that house could

talk, all those memories.

I can relate to your divorce, as I just went though one last year after 43 years of marriage. Will definitely take the wind

out of your sails. And like it or not, if you have family it effects everyone.

AzLaker
:cool:

Been running the cost spreadsheet. I am figuring the tent, light, fans etc as a 5 year capital expense. Granted, I paid a little too much for the first tent, but if it can produce 251 grams or more 3x a year, I come up with an adjusted capital cost of $0.239 per gram. Operational cost for the grow included seed, soil, ferts and electricity. Again using 251 as the reference this figure came out to $1.027, making the total cost per gram about $1.267.

This is a per gram savings of $6.545 for me :cheesygrinsmiley:

My labor of love cost not included in this equation for self consumption meds

:oops:Now I don't know what to do for my upcoming mother plant ...

This Wappa is SO good, I think I would love to keep it going as a mother. I have 1 feminized seed left, but I read (and understand why) a regular mother is better than a feminized mother for cloning.

On the other hand, I remain keenly interested to mother an aforementioned Blue Raspberry Truffle. :rolleyes:

Maybe I have room for two mothers in the new tent? :cheesygrinsmiley:

ed, start that other feminized Wappa. I've grown many feminized seeds and kept them strictly as Moms for cloning. I never had a problem. Clones were always consistent when growing new Moms. If I found a plant I liked a lot, I did my best to keep as long as I could. :roorrip: You should have no problem growing two moms in your second tent. Best of luck.

AzLaker
:cool:

Day #85 Flip Day #43 - :cheesygrinsmiley: Happy Winter Solstice :cheesygrinsmiley:

Plain water day. 6.0 pH out of the tap, good to go. 3L each since last watering 48 hours ago, thirsty girls make bigger buds. It's hard to get a 'bud count' that's accurate but I think there are +-40 bud positions that will produce 'decent' buds of 1 or more grams each. Emphasis on the 'more' desirable :cheesygrinsmiley:.Of those, about 5 are 'cola' size (greater than 4 inches) and at least 2 exceed 8 inches :cheesygrinsmiley:. Wilhelmina and Winterrose are continuing to yellow ahead of Winona and Wynnifred

As harvest approaches I see that I need a few items: New strong shears for the thick parts of the ladies and a honing stone so I can sharpen my old pair :cheesygrinsmiley:: Some latex gloves now thankfully available everywhere, a rare silver lining to this damned Covid cloud :cheesygrinsmiley:: Something for trim processing, I am going to first try to avoid the expense and the effort with a bubble hash machine and instead buy a Trim Tray and a Tee Press Pollen Press to preserve the trim kief as hash nuggets. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hopefully my photography skill will improve, got to make time to read up on that topic as I'm certain it's been covered in detail here somewhere :cheesygrinsmiley: you all are pretty awesome

12 21 2020.JPG
I am always torn

I got mold last time cause it was a bit bushy like yours

Looks awesome tho

Pls check ma girl
She wont flower, need suggestion pls

Your dama look yammy :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

By the looks of my dwindling jar of Black Diamond, it should be Friday evening or Saturday morning before I sample my first Wappa nug. I hope it's as good as it smells. Can't wait to try it and come back with a verdict.
First Wappa Nug.jpg
ooo yea

that pride when you brab a jar to get a cone and it's yours

you open the jar
and that stink !!!
oooo yeaaaa :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom