What a difference 3 days makes!

Looks like the little one has made a full recovery...It'll be interesting
to see what she does in flower...She's probably going to surprise everyone !
I think she's over her little temper tantrum

looking good George, early on, looked like a air flow problem. When i seen the amount of empty room in the buckets, i thought youd have air flow problems. Fox farm isnt as hot as u might think. I use Cocoloco, and runoff is 1500PPMs, and seedling do great in it, so dont be afraid to feed at the very least 250ppms at seedling stage. cocoloco is foxfarm ocean forest with cococoir added.

lookin forward to harvest man,

looking good George, early on, looked like a air flow problem. When i seen the amount of empty room in the buckets, i thought youd have air flow problems. Fox farm isnt as hot as u might think. I use Cocoloco, and runoff is 1500PPMs, and seedling do great in it, so dont be afraid to feed at the very least 250ppms at seedling stage. cocoloco is foxfarm ocean forest with cococoir added.

lookin forward to harvest man,
When I put the soil in the buckets they were just 2 inches from the top. But after watering them a few times the soil compact's. I have to remember next time to pack it a little more when I'm filling the buckets and then fill them closer to the top. That will give me more area for the roots and better airflow

40 days old total
5 days in flower
I just fed all the girls 1 gallon of water with 1/4 dose of fox farm Trio and 3 ml each gallon of Cal Mag and 1 ml of Bio root per gallon. pH to 6.5

They're all doing great in my opinion even the little one, although the Candida is slow, she's coming along.
20190520_104541.jpg

6 days in flower
I just pruned and defoliated a little bit. This is really the first time I've done it since they were born. I pretty much worked on the lower third and an occasional fan leaf on top that was blocking bud sites. I cleaned up some of the little sites that would turn into popcorn. A couple of them got moved into different positions in the tent so it's hard to compare the last pictures to this picture.
20190521_091407.jpg

Looking great,George-growing like weeds!
It's sure interesting how they start growing twice as fast with 6 hours less light per day...
Hard to believe how far the little one has come
since her little tantrum just13 days ago...

43 days old
8 days in flower
Picture update. I'm amazed after I pruned them a couple days ago they instantly took off with more energy.
20190523_092532.jpg

45 days old
10 days in flower
80 degrees Fahrenheit and 52% humidity

These girls have really taken off. There are three Durban Poison plants and one of them seems to be growing 50% faster than the other two. The one on the far back right is the one I'm talking about. The Candida is doing okay but seems way behind the others. I raised it up about 8 inches, I'm looking for signs of heat or light stress.
20190525_132815.jpg

The older I get the more I like being by myself. I went out to a nice place tonight to eat steak with a couple friends and I hated the whole experience because it was so loud I couldn't hardly hear and the sun was glaring through the windows at me so I couldn't hardly see. I have more fun hanging out alone with my dog then going out with people.
Amen

I decided to look in on the girls 5 minutes before lights out and noticed one of them was wilting badly in the back row. I lifted the bucket and it's bone dry. Some of the other buckets still have weight to them. It's funny how the same environment and the same strain can use different amounts of water. So I mixed up one gallon of pH water and watered that wilted one. The others looked fine but they felt fairly light also. I'm going to plan on watering all of them at lights on.

Also three of the 7 plants are showing white pre flowers. Yay

47 days old
12 days in flower

It sure would make for an easier watering schedule if they
all drank the same amount,in the same amount of time...
My peyote critical is drinking almost twice as much as her roommate,
and she's now the smaller of the 2...
Good job catching the wilted one-they look pretty awful when they do that,
but it's amazing how fast they recover...

It's time for lights on and time to water the girls. The droopy one yesterday that I watered last night looks perfectly normal this morning

Back
Top Bottom