George Is Getting Excited! My First Grow Black Indica Soil LED

I just fed the girls. one gallon of water each. 1.5 ml of Big Bloom, 1 ml of Big Grow, 1 ml of tiger bloom, 1.25 ml Cal Mag. This feeding is an increase from 1/4 dosage to half dosage. The light just turned off for 12 hours so we'll see what it looks like in the morning. Keep your fingers crossed

I saw where someone else on each post on their grow journal showed how many days from seed and how many days into flower. I'm going to start doing that from here on out. Go to the App Store using your phone and you can download an app for free. Currently mine are 59 days from seed and 20 days in flower. That is all

It looks like I might have been getting a little nitrogen deficiency on a couple of my plants. Since it's not time to actually feed them I gave all of them a quarter dose of nitrogen. If this holds me over for 4 more days I'll be able to feed them all with all the nutrients. For a long time I only fed them a quarter dose and last time I bumped it to a half a dose. I'm thinking because they're budding the plants will need half or 3/4 dosage from here on out. Does anybody agree with that or should I do something different?

If they’re in flower feed them, especially phosphorus and potassium.
Do you think I should feed them now or wait a few days

PW I have a question if that's okay since I'm a newbie. I just gave the girls phosphorus and potassium using a half a gallon of pH water. The normal amount I feed or water my plants is one gallon to 1.5 gallons. When I have to feed them on the spur of the moment like I just did would you use a smaller amount of water with the nutrients or water them with a full gallon. I hope I'm making sense

I fed the girls earlier than normal a couple days ago and there are no more signs of any deficiencies. I know more is less but I think it's time to increase the nutrients more.

Hey George Mc! I'll pull up a chair if I might. Looking spectacular for your first grow! Great job!:slide:

Back
Top Bottom