George Is Getting Excited! My First Grow Black Indica Soil LED

I just finished flushing the plants and put them back in the tent. When would I start feeding again?

There are three pictures of the problem plants and one close up of a bud with nice trichomes on it. Over the past few days I have removed quite a few dead and badly yellowed leaves. I will say one thing, LED lights make green leaves look yellow. My plants actually look better outside than they do under the LED lights.

That really looks like Heat/light stress, the tocoed leaves are usually a good indicator
Yes I assumed heat stress was part of it that's why I tried to get that light as high as I could get it. But some of the lower leaves are also discolored and they're far away from the light.

I water feed water. It works out that they don't get nutrients but every 8 days. I use the Fox Farms Trio for nutrients and Cal Mag Plus. When my plants looked great I was feeding them about 1/4 of the soil feeding schedule. And then I bumped it up to about a half for even more and that's when I started developing problems I guess. Then you told me to cut back on nitrogen and increase potassium and phosphorus, which I did. So I don't know if I'm getting nutrient burn or is it from the lights. Now that I've raised them I'm hoping I won't see anymore degradation.

I have 4 Plants one of which is two weeks behind the other three and it shows almost no signs of stress. So maybe the other three have been in flower for 2 weeks longer and need more phosphorus and potassium and are in deficiency

I feed the plants Cal Mag Plus but the label reads to feed 3 to 5 ml. I have only been feeding / watering them 1.5 ml from the beginning.

Hello , fabric pots allow you to water more often witch could help, if you have a nutrients problem you can respond quicker and they allow oxygen to get to the roots and helps with over watering but there is no difference in taste or yield , most professional growers use 5 gallon plastic pails but they know the spec`s of their plant as they have grown the same type many times or they are using clones , they have their feeding down to a strict science , where we grow many different types and they are all fussy about what that breed likes, so fabric pots are a little more forgiving for a 1st time grower of that plant type, sativa, indica, auto flower etc .

reddish stems could also be the plant`s genetic characteristic be careful, it may not be a nutrient problem , you can email the seed bank you got the seeds from and they will be able to tell you if this is a normal thing for this particular plant ,I have 2 auto train wreck plants in flower and purple stems are normal for this type of plant .Crop king is really good for support on the seeds they sell with info that is important to that particular type of plant .

reddish stems could also be the plant`s genetic characteristic be careful, it may not be a nutrient problem , you can email the seed bank you got the seeds from and they will be able to tell you if this is a normal thing for this particular plant ,I have 2 auto train wreck plants in flower and purple stems are normal for this type of plant .Crop king is really good for support on the seeds they sell with info that is important to that particular type of plant .
I chatted with crop King seeds and the lady said she didn't think red stems were a trait. Actually the first thing she said was what is a red stem? So who knows if this information is even accurate.

Well the girls look much more perkier this morning. I guess the next time I feed them in a few days I'll start back with one-quarter nutrients. Unless anybody thinks that's wrong

Oh good! I am glad they are looking better! I was using FF but I am trying Doc Buds kit this time. I had trouble with controlling the nutes w/ FF. I had their Dirty Dozen. I found it too complicated. It will be interesting to compare this grow to my last. So far I really like Doc's kit.

Back
Top Bottom