Hypo's Multi-Strain, Indica Grow. Return to the Dirt!

008364.JPG

the last shot of the three in the grow room left to right-ak48,bubbilicious,yumbolt47.
004464.JPG

Ak 48
003490.JPG
yum47
002521.JPG
bubbilicious

ALL about to be "Chopped":blunt::cool:;)

Hi Tmac,i have plenty of cured white widow,come on.I let these go till i have 30percent amber, i tried some bubbilicious ( before it turn amber,) i think i've found my favorite. Next grow will papaya,bubbi,ak 48.wish you could smell the bubbilicious.
Thanks for stopping by

:rollit::peace:

HH

Harvest update cut three in grow room,Ak 48, yumbolt 47, bubbilicious total wet weight 1151 g.
012245.JPG
pop corn

011281.JPG

hanging in the grow room

008365.JPG

ak48 cola
007379.JPG

cola
004465.JPG

bubbilicious

That looks like another great harvest HH! Some truly beautiful weed!

You are fast becoming a master grower my friend! :bravo:

Someday I wanna try growing Bubblicious, the flavor is crazy.

:peace: from my little garden. +rep

The stuff that dreams are made of :bravo:

Time for a little smoke in your honor. :roorrip:
thanks two tokes
wish i could spread it around:bong:
HH

Very Sweet Buds!! :cheer:

much appreciated:hippy:
hh

That looks like another great harvest HH! Some truly beautiful weed!

You are fast becoming a master grower my friend! :bravo:

Someday I wanna try growing Bubblicious, the flavor is crazy.

:peace: from my little garden. +rep
i think its the karma you send from your garden,thanks brother:grinjoint::hippy:

HH

Harvest REPs!

What breeder is that strain of bubblicious from? Looking forward to the cured-smoke report.

Wish my monitor were scratch~n~sniff.

great looking bud there my friend, well done!!

Staffy thanks for stopping and your comments

HH

Harvest REPs!

What breeder is that strain of bubblicious from? Looking forward to the cured-smoke report.

Wish my monitor were scratch~n~sniff.

Hi TS, hope you well from your mishap. The place i got the bubbilicious

and papaya(haven't germed yet) is nirvana ,which is now a sponsor( i know your aware of). The ak48 and yumbolt and Law whs given to me from a good friend.

I did take a few bubb lower buds and dried them for a few days,i'll have to say that if the other indica dom. are this good i won't grow anything else.
the smell (bubbi) is ridiculous,almost like a perfume.thanks for the reps and stopping by:bong::rollit:

HH

:adore: :adore: :adore:
:lot-o-toke: :tommy: :theband: :allgood: :clap: :clap: :Rasta:

We've come over to celebrate with ya Hypo! The gang and me decided we'd help with the 'testing phase', brought our own pipes, bongs, vapes and papers, oh ya, pizza (smokers survival kit)!

Great haul buddy, you've become a growing machine. Those tops were amazing! :bravo:

:rollit:

:adore: :adore: :adore:
:lot-o-toke: :tommy: :theband: :allgood: :clap: :clap: :Rasta:

We've come over to celebrate with ya Hypo! The gang and me decided we'd help with the 'testing phase', brought our own pipes, bongs, vapes and papers, oh ya, pizza (smokers survival kit)!

Great haul buddy, you've become a growing machine. Those tops were amazing! :bravo:

:rollit:

Hi Brother woods, it would truly be a great time to get together and sample each others crop,with what we harvest,the party could go on for quite a while.

thank you and all that have helped and supported my journal.:thanks::peace::ganjamon:

I hope you will keep us informed this winter even if you don't grow.

HH

Updates on the the three girls i have left,the mom, LAWoman 6 weeks in bloom

also two clones(law) 2 weeks in bloom.
008366.JPG

007380.JPG

005441.JPG

002524.JPG

The ones on the left are the clones:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom