Hypo's Multi-Strain, Indica Grow. Return to the Dirt!

014217.JPG

oh believe me i will.. i got some girls abot 4 weeks into flowering too stop by my thread an check em out if ya got a chance. would love some feedback from someone who has a couple grows under there belt.the link is in my signature. thanks one love

Hi woods thanks for stopping in,i'm looking forward to getting some indica to smoke. I'm almost tired of the white widow,its definely potent but rather harsh even after two months of curing.i see your still having weather related problems.we could use some moisture down this way and some cooler temps.i guess i would bitch if they hung me with a new rope.lol

HH:lot-o-toke:

Mountain,thanks for helping out biodiversety he's about like me here one minute and gone the next.I know i can count on you and woods to visit my boring grow.

This grow i'm using fox farms all the way,and growing in three spots.I have a tent (3x3),and the 4x4 closet. for some stupid reason i didn't lst or top any and i can barely get 2 plants in the 3x3 tent,and 2 in the 4x4 closet.I'll know better next time . Anyway thanks for stopping. + reps if i can.
:ganjamon:
HH

Haha! I feel like a horses a** now and deservedly so! I've been bad about posting for awhile now so I'm looking down my list of friends (like I wouldn't remember who my friends are and I need a list to keep track of both of them?!@#) So anyway, I haven't visited you in ages! Terrible, but par for the course lately. Then I read how, "you can count on Mountain and Woods to visit your (not) boring journal." Am I an uncles a** or what? I am so sorry my friend for not visiting you in so long. Your journal is anything but boring, in fact I'm kind of having a crush on that cute chick you got growing in there. In the last few pics of her there were no captions so I'm not sure which strain she is. She's the one with the tall main stalk shooting straight up, Reminds me of one of mine that I either supercropped or LST'd (don't remember) She grew up fat on the bottom with a smoke stack of a main cola straight up the middle. By the time she was budding, she was like a Christmas Tree with a star on top. That would be my psycho bitch Bagweed 1A who got me so stoned while waiting in the car for my wife at Wally's last week. I was contemplating that I may or may not be overdosing with pot and if it was physically possible to do so, but was unable to finish the thought :lot-o-toke: as I moved on to even more serious and entertaining paranoiadical (is that a word?) thoughts.

Perhaps you too will have such a beastly woman as that as they look so similar! So what strain is she?

Haha! I feel like a horses a** now and deservedly so! I've been bad about posting for awhile now so I'm looking down my list of friends (like I wouldn't remember who my friends are and I need a list to keep track of both of them?!@#) So anyway, I haven't visited you in ages! Terrible, but par for the course lately. Then I read how, "you can count on Mountain and Woods to visit your (not) boring journal." Am I an uncles a** or what? I am so sorry my friend for not visiting you in so long. Your journal is anything but boring, in fact I'm kind of having a crush on that cute chick you got growing in there. In the last few pics of her there were no captions so I'm not sure which strain she is. She's the one with the tall main stalk shooting straight up, Reminds me of one of mine that I either supercropped or LST'd (don't remember) She grew up fat on the bottom with a smoke stack of a main cola straight up the middle. By the time she was budding, she was like a Christmas Tree with a star on top. That would be my psycho bitch Bagweed 1A who got me so stoned while waiting in the car for my wife at Wally's last week. I was contemplating that I may or may not be overdosing with pot and if it was physically possible to do so, but was unable to finish the thought :lot-o-toke: as I moved on to even more serious and entertaining paranoiadical (is that a word?) thoughts.

Perhaps you too will have such a beastly woman as that as they look so similar! So what strain is she?

Hi woods ,i thought i had labeled the pictures but sometime what i post don't come thru, i'll do better next time.there should be a better way to label them.
I have put signs on them but when i size them down to spec's it don't show. The main problem is i'm lazy. thanks for stopping(see i can count on you.) lol

:tokin::roorrip:

HH

what's there now, 3rd or 4th week?
How long are they gonna take, you reckon?

"it won't be long now" Yah, Yah, Yah, Yah, Yah! :thumb:
Hi tmac hope all is well,thanks for checking:lot-o-toke:
HH

what's there now, 3rd or 4th week?
How long are they gonna take, you reckon?

there all six weeks into flower except the LAW which is 3 weeks.I think the ak48 will be done in a week,i'm only giving water and molasses. the other are one week apart depending on the trics.thanks for stopping:peacetwo:
HH

Had the foul flower fairie visit the top of one of the colas on Annie. Left me 3 tiny presents. Chopped the tip off. Very sticky! She will be leaving the closet in a few days. :yummy:

Had the foul flower fairie visit the top of one of the colas on Annie. Left me 3 tiny presents. Chopped the tip off. Very sticky! She will be leaving the closet in a few days. :yummy:
did you get a few more "bananas?Its not going to matter since your about ready to harvest.when i first started i had 3 out of five turn out male,but i smoked the male flower lol

:smokin:HH

Some truely lovely pictures. Nice grow. :popcorn::tokin:
thanks two tokes :peacetwo:

HH

Back
Top Bottom