Take Two on the Clones

hi mate sorry to hear your news.....that sux......on the whole super dropping i did this my first grow a couple of guys here mentioned an interest.....so i thought id drop a link from my first grow where i supercropped myself Weedtastics white russian soil grow sorry guys it will have to be cut and pasted........be lucky weedtastic

update:

i sold them all to a local dispencery. Got about .75 per veg. plant. and a fat quarter of super dank for the ladies. like shit your pants dank(fire). and they said they would save me some of my harvest . and they will let me know how it turns out . and they threw me 3 seeds . So all is not lost. with every ending comes a new beginning

Soooo. worse news to ever put on here. This grow is coming to an end, me and my partner broke up and im moving. Ill be giving them to a local daspincery. i hate to post this :\ all this effort wasn't wasted, because i learned i can grow weed. and very pretty weed. but till the day we meet again. And im retiring this name. peace out much love 420 . grow strong everyone (so fucking ...BLAHHHH, right now about losing every lady in my life hahaha )smoke up

Dude, I just now found this thread - too bad, good luck in the future!!:lot-o-toke:

update:

i sold them all to a local dispencery. Got about .75 per veg. plant. and a fat quarter of super dank for the ladies. like shit your pants dank(fire). and they said they would save me some of my harvest . and they will let me know how it turns out . and they threw me 3 seeds . So all is not lost. with every ending comes a new beginning

And gets even better as time goes on.....

Back
Top Bottom