Hypo Hippy Take Two: Hydro and Soil Combo Grow

Glass Jars
Not sure this link will work but here is to the jars. Glass Jars
When I was with the dog rescue we used these jars for donations. you can also order buckets from them. We used to order 50 buckets at a time. Thanks for the reps!!!!

Also I was thinking.... they have big closet boxes... Wardrobe Boxes i bet it could be handy for people that dont have a closet they can use, and cant afford a tent. Has a place to hang lites, paint the inside white, cut a hole for a hose if needed.... wow.

Nice man! Good to hear that it's even better than last grow! Thats very good. looks like you'll have enough for a couple days, eh? How's the hempy going?

If your looking for jars, walmart has gallon jars (at least the one by me does) in the section with the cooking utensils or right around there. I got 2 for $10 a while back, but use them for mycology. Might have to get more though. :)

Keep up the great work man! Are you going to run the same widows next go, or trying something different?

Peace Brotha!

Nice man! Good to hear that it's even better than last grow! Thats very good. looks like you'll have enough for a couple days, eh? How's the hempy going?

If your looking for jars, walmart has gallon jars (at least the one by me does) in the section with the cooking utensils or right around there. I got 2 for $10 a while back, but use them for mycology. Might have to get more though. :)

Keep up the great work man! Are you going to run the same widows next go, or trying something different?

Peace Brotha!

hey jason,good to hear from you i've been lurking on your posts.Thanks for the info on the jars,i have plenty right now.I was telling woods they he will need a bunch for his harvest this fall lol.

The hempys are doing good,i made a change in nutes,from fox farms to osmacote plus,week 6 ,going to see if it makes any difference.i would have started them on osmacote,but didn't get it till recently.

These two ww in hempy will be the last ww for a while(have 5 seeds left). October i plan to pop a couple of femed bubblicious,and some papaya(femed).After seeing your papaya i cant wait. i looking forward to growing some indica plants,would love to get some christmas tree colas.I'm going to try without LST or Topping.Thanks for the shout,+reps if i can:tokin:
HH

cool man. I've been eyeballing the osmocote stuff, but with the hydro I'm doing now it's out the door. lol Sounds like you got some good strains on the back burner man. the only thing would be to watch the nutes on the papaya. she's a bit finicky. I would have had a better yield if i backed off a little on her in early bloom i think. Also they show some polyploid tendancies, so the main stalk would naturally split into multiple tops. Chritmas tree shape would have been a no go on the ones I popped. Hey thats a natural yield increase though! WOOHOO!

I definatly think the osmocote will be better than the foxfarm. Dont likek that stuff. just my pref though.

keep it real man!

cool man. I've been eyeballing the osmocote stuff, but with the hydro I'm doing now it's out the door. lol Sounds like you got some good strains on the back burner man. the only thing would be to watch the nutes on the papaya. she's a bit finicky. I would have had a better yield if i backed off a little on her in early bloom i think. Also they show some polyploid tendancies, so the main stalk would naturally split into multiple tops. Chritmas tree shape would have been a no go on the ones I popped. Hey thats a natural yield increase though! WOOHOO!

I definatly think the osmocote will be better than the foxfarm. Dont likek that stuff. just my pref though.

keep it real man!

Thanks for the info,i'll sure pm you when i start the papaya,your expertisewill be appreciated.Thank j.:tokin:

Here's an up date, 2 white widow 3rd gen clones,71/2 week flower.These have been in hempy,in perlite only,started with fox farm nutes , switched to osmacote plus about a week ago.

015175.JPG

010287.JPG

009298.JPG

006355.JPG

I'm signing up for this one. I am doing DWC with soil mammas for clones for the DWC. :popcorn::reading420magazine:

I'm signing up for this one. I am doing DWC with soil mammas for clones for the DWC. :popcorn::reading420magazine:
Thank galadriel,i tried dwc(bubbling) i couldn't keep my res temp cool enough,chickened out went to hempy buckets.next grow is after wx cools,going with airpots and ffof soil.There are a lots a good help here . Orange blood's super good with hydro.Iwish you all the best with your endeavor.:peacetwo::Rasta:

HH

Thank galadriel,i tried dwc(bubbling) i couldn't keep my res temp cool enough,chickened out went to hempy buckets.next grow is after wx cools,going with airpots and ffof soil.There are a lots a good help here . Orange blood's super good with hydro.Iwish you all the best with your endeavor.:peacetwo::Rasta:

HH

Thanks for your reply!

I live at high altitude. We haven't had a day yet this summer over 85 degrees. I also have an idea about a bucket within a bucket idea for frozen 2 liter bottles for cooling if I do have problems with temps. My grow area is staying between 70 and 80 degrees right now.

I am going to be using FFOF soil for my mammas, and I don't think I'll ever abandon soil, I just want to increase my yield for edibles for my hubby.

I'm curious about hempy as well. So I'll stick around, as long as you'll have me ;)

Thanks for your reply!

I live at high altitude. We haven't had a day yet this summer over 85 degrees. I also have an idea about a bucket within a bucket idea for frozen 2 liter bottles for cooling if I do have problems with temps. My grow area is staying between 70 and 80 degrees right now.

I am going to be using FFOF soil for my mammas, and I don't think I'll ever abandon soil, I just want to increase my yield for edibles for my hubby.

I'm curious about hempy as well. So I'll stick around, as long as you'll have me ;)
I hear ya on the nice temp,we're lucky if the nite temps here get to 80's.I have my grow in a split closet with a/c in and run the lights(400w) at nite
so my canopy temp stay 80w/lights 70 w/o.FFOF w little extra perlite is super.Your certainly welcome here.:peacetwo:
HH

Back
Top Bottom