Hypo's Multi-Strain, Indica Grow. Return to the Dirt!

I agree with Tmac, I should have had some screens like yours for my harvest. Using various paper bags, cardboard boxes of all sizes and other strange methods is a pain in the a**! Are those plastic? I guess they've got something like that at Lowes or HDepot.

Well my friend, you've done good, very good indeed. Those LAW tops and buds look terrific and will give you some awesome smoke! I've never had LAW before but I would imagine that it's a great strain. Is that much different than LA Confidential? I know Lavendar likes that strain a lot, in fact I believe it is one of her favorites (correct me if I'm wrong Lavendar). What's the next plant your going to harvest and when? I('m sure you've mentioned it thousands of times before, but I am only being 'me' (lazy) and I'm too old to change much now!

Great Job brother Hypo!

:adore: :adore: :adore: :yahoo:

:theband: :rocker: :goof:

Hi Brother,i was given the plastic screen,i will ask where my friend got it and will let you know.

I've never had la confidential,but law is a cross between lac and martian mean green.i've only sampled a small amount of LAW,it was great, almost an immediate rush that lasted quite a while. The smell is a funky earthy scent,taste great.

I have two clones from the mom i just harvested,they will be ready in 2-3 weeks.I'm going to take a break for a month or so after the clones .Next grow will include papaya (femd) i"ve had for about 6 months,and probably auroa indica and skunk #1.

Thanks for stopping:bong::roorrip::rollit:
HH

Hi Brother,i was given the plastic screen,i will ask where my friend got it and will let you know.

I've never had la confidential,but law is a cross between lac and martian mean green.i've only sampled a small amount of LAW,it was great, almost an immediate rush that lasted quite a while. The smell is a funky earthy scent,taste great.

I have two clones from the mom i just harvested,they will be ready in 2-3 weeks.I'm going to take a break for a month or so after the clones .Next grow will include papaya (femd) i"ve had for about 6 months,and probably auroa indica and skunk #1.

Thanks for stopping:bong::roorrip::rollit:
HH

Never even heard of the Martian Mean Green! LOL Not a surprise! Judging by it's name I would say it's 'out of this world' LOL Sounds like a great lineup for your next grow. Have a nice rest in between enjoying the fruits of this harvest! You'll be rolling (perhaps literally) in that LAW when your clones are done! I'll have to stop over and help you decide which of the same clones is better! :Rasta: Doesn't matter that they're the same, it just has to be done and I volunteer to test them all out! Does any of this make sense? I'm two hits in on a bowl of my Bubba Kush could be influencing my writing abilities somewhat. :lot-o-toke:

Pictures of LAW mom,on the way to Jars
002542.JPG

003511.JPG

001502.JPG

Two clones to come in 3weeks or so.

:rollit:HH

Why don't we just drill a hole in the bottom of that thing and put a match to it? :grinjoint:

Nice haul HH. :bravo: Good call to work with a safety net. Everybody should have one to catch their buds when they fall.

Hi Tmac,yep woke to my suv covered with ice,thinking about going to the equator,lol. Hope all is well with you and hubby. i don't think i could deal with the snow. i think i read you have the gnats under control.:tokin:
HH

With weather bad all over, been lots of talk about Costa Rica this week! :laugh:

Yup all is well! gnats finally under control! Thank you Thank you Thank you..... almost drove me batty!

Update-- Last two LAW clones put into dark for 3-4 days prior to harvest,buds were 85 %-90%cloudy with 20 % amber,will post weight in week or so.

I also popped 4 bag seed 3 days ago,there up and running.:slide::tokin::blunt::roorrip::grinjoint:

HH

Back
Top Bottom