Hypo's Multi-Strain, Indica Grow. Return to the Dirt!

Hey HH, do you flush your plants before harvest? If so when, during the dark period or before it?

Hi Tmac,
I hope your daughter made it home ok,i know that the weather in Atl was pretty nasty that day.

I try to time my flush two weeks before i put them into darkness,actually i quit feeding them two weeks prior and water heavly when they dry.I started this when i harvested the mom a while back,it either helped(with the taste) or the LAW strain is just a lot better,lol.I have grown about 5 different strains and the Law was when i started the above mentioned regiment,in my opinion i think it was definetly the flush.
Thanks for stopping by.

:tokin:HH

Here's wishing you the best on the upcoming birth of your two girls! :goodluck:

We'll be waiting for the cigars! :blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt:

Hi woods,hope you and yours are staying warm.
I do have 4 bagseed that popped a couple of days ago,I'm hoping they are girls.
I have plenty of femed seeds but i like the guess factor,mabe i'll get lucky and get a "pink" one like you did.:slide::blunt::tokin:

HH

Update,i cut the two LAWoman clones,wt weight after trimming 914g.Dry weight comming in a week or so.
I also ordered 6 feminized "Bora Bora" from one of our sponsors, it is a cross between Law and x 18, wohoo:lot-o-toke::morenutes:
HH

Well the last of the LAW clones are dry and n jars total weight 7.1 oz.Thanks to all that commented.

Any moderator please move this to completed journal.

Thank You:peacetwo:
HH

Thanks Tmac,had a great Holiday glad you did as well. I have six bagseed's up about a week old, some new seeds coming..
Hope your enjoying your snow.:lot-o-toke:HH

Nice Job Hypo, looks like you did good..... I am going to move this to completed, and hope to see a smoke report in the new smoke report section.... Keep up the fine work and see you in your next journal....
:thumb:

003522.JPG

7.1 oz LAWoman
001508.JPG
:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom