79 Xmas Bud IBL

Day 97. The leaves are perking up good on the clones that i planted so it's looking like this was a success!
DSC08828.JPG
DSC08829.JPG
DSC08830.JPG

Day 98. Well the outdoor grow is no more, at least for the time being. Were getting higher speed internet out here and the company contracted to do it came out with metal detectors and and went around my entire property even on the back of the house where they will not be digging to put in the new cables to look for under ground power lines. i went to bed and when i woke up there was and orange line from my propane tank to my house that went in a straight line up to my pot plant and then made a half circle around it that was spray painted up to my house. It's legal to grow here but i don't like people finding my plants, that is a quick way to get robbed. So now it is an indoor grow. I ordered up a 450 watt l.e.d. lighting system to flower her inside. Man this really sux. you own your own home and property with the expectations that people cant just come on to it and wander around freely carte blanche.
DSC08831.JPG
DSC08832.JPG
DSC08833.JPG
DSC08834.JPG

Day 100. Amazon says my new 450 w L.E.D. grow light is going to show up tomorrow, i am sceptical but maybe. It'll will be time to put number 4 into flower then, and find out finally if it's male or female. God i hope it's a female, i've got four clones made off of it and it would be so great to not have to throw them away. Speaking of which the clones are looking really good today!
DSC08851.JPG
DSC08856.JPG
DSC08857.JPG
DSC08858.JPG

Back
Top Bottom