Purple Haze And Blueberry Grow

Day 122. They are now ready to be harvested. im going to wait until i get a couple days off next week, probably tuesday and Wednesday i'll cut them down and harvest them. I cut a sample bud from each plant. The smaller one is from the purple haze and the larger one is from the blueberry. Wow does the blueberry ever smell good!
DSC09077.JPG
DSC09079.JPG
DSC09078.JPG
DSC09082.JPG
DSC09080.JPG

Day 127. Just smoked some of the purple haze sample bud i took on thursday, and whuh, it is very potent. I am having a hard time concentrating on anything, but i feel great though. Has a nice taste to it, cant really place what that flavor is quite yet though. So very pleased with how the purple haze turned out.

Alright, i smoked some of the blueberry and it is also quite potent as well, i notice it give me a fair amount of energy to do the things i need to do as well so that is a bonus. I have all of the blueberry harvested, and did it ever make the house smell great! And im about half way done harvesting the purple haze, after tonight i should have it all hung up and drying.

Back
Top Bottom