79 Xmas Bud IBL

Day something, i kinda stopped keeping track.
DSC08717.JPG
DSC08718.JPG

If there's an even chance of getting a male or a female from regular seeds, then the odds wouldn't go either way. But at even odds if you plant three regular seeds, you could get -

1) Three males
2) Two males and one female
3) One male and two females
4) Three females

After I realized there was always going to be a 1:4 chance I'd get all males, I never grew only three regular seeds again. I ran into the same issue with both DJ Short's Blueberry and Grand Daddy Purple Seeds Phantom Cookies. It's discouraging; I know. But not as unlikely as you'd think.

If there's an even chance of getting a male or a female from regular seeds, then the odds wouldn't go either way. But at even odds if you plant three regular seeds, you could get -

1) Three males
2) Two males and one female
3) One male and two females
4) Three females

After I realized there was always going to be a 1:4 chance I'd get all males, I never grew only three regular seeds again. I ran into the same issue with both DJ Short's Blueberry and Grand Daddy Purple Seeds Phantom Cookies. It's discouraging; I know. But not as unlikely as you'd think.
Yeah, i still have one outside, out of the same batch. Im hoping it's going to end up being a female, time will tell. In the mean time i put on a purple haze seed and a blue berry seed. Both are feminized so hopefully i'll have better luck this time around.

Day 96. Looking good today, I transplanted the rest of the clones, they are all able to survive outside of the humidity dome and absorb moisture through their roots now. I don't think the one in the upper left hand corner is going to make it, but i'll give it a shot anyways just for the hell of it.
DSC08817.JPG
DSC08823.JPG
DSC08822.JPG

Back
Top Bottom