79 Xmas Bud IBL, Critical Mass, Maui Waui

Here are a few pics of her growing and one of her buds after curing.
20211215_132953.jpg
What are those little "waffel" looking plates under your fabric pots called? or where did you find them? I really like that idea to pick the pots off the drip trays so they don't get soggy...

Fantastic looking cola's by the way! very nice job !

Wow, those plants look great! I noticed you have the secret jardin monkey fans. Those are nice, i like how you can mount them to the frame of the tent so easily.
actually I just replaced that fan with a small AC Infinity fan. I found that the monkey fans don't last very long especially if you run them 24/7 like I've been doing. Eventually they start to make an annoying noise and need to be cleaned out with canned air once every couple weeks.

What are those little "waffel" looking plates under your fabric pots called? or where did you find them? I really like that idea to pick the pots off the drip trays so they don't get soggy...

Fantastic looking cola's by the way! very nice job !
they're plant risers. I got them from New England Hydro, I get a lot of my stuff from that place. www.nehydro.com

actually I just replaced that fan with a small AC Infinity fan. I found that the monkey fans don't last very long especially if you run them 24/7 like I've been doing. Eventually they start to make an annoying noise and need to be cleaned out with canned air once every couple weeks.
Yeah, i just replaced one at the beginning of this grow. That rattling noise it makes is almost enough to drive you nuts.

Yeah, these grow pretty tall from what i have been hearing of them. im going to give mine one more month before i flip, im hoping i don't regret this and have it grow into the light.

you should be ok, if they start stretching like crazy after the flip, just pinch the stems and bend on a 90 degree angle. That's what I had to do on my most recent grow and it worked great up until the end of week 2 of flower when the stems got too strong to bend

Thanks for the tips, i appreciate them. Do the tops of the stems need to be propped up after bending them, or are they ok to let dangle as is?
they will be fine, as long as you don't snap the stem they always pop back up the next day or even later in the day they were done. even if you snap one, just tape it up really good and it will be fine. I've found that in my first year of growing I was very hesitant about bending stems and was very delicate when I handled them. Now I just grab them suckers and bend away they're very resilient plants

Week 5 day 35. doing great! about three and a half more weeks and it will be time to flip them to flowering. Alright first up on the weekly update is the two Xmas bud plants, followed by the critical mass and maui waui in the grow tent.
DSC09117.JPG
DSC09123.JPG
DSC09119.JPG
DSC09118.JPG
DSC09121.JPG
DSC09120.JPG
DSC09122.JPG
Looking good. Following your journal is really making me lean towards growing out that xmas bud on the next run. Very interested in how she smokes when it's all done

Looking good. Following your journal is really making me lean towards growing out that xmas bud on the next run. Very interested in how she smokes when it's all done
I haven't had it since about 2001, or 2002 and i hardly remember what the high was like anymore. All i can remember is that it was one of my favorites. Lol hoping this is the year that one of the plants gives me a female.

Oh i also ordered up four of those plant risers like you have. I have been looking for something like that for when the plants are getting tied off to the netting and have gotten to big to lift out of the drip trays. Perfect looking for when you over water them on accident.

Wow how odd I am currently looking to buy a tree for my backyard and I'm thinking about an apple or a cherry
If you get a cherry tree get bird netting for it. The birds wait until just before the cherries are totally ripe and then they eat almost all of them in a day. At least that is my experience anyways.

Wow the Xmas Bud are looking good!!! Leaves look identical to the ones I planted, fat blades with lots of jagged serrations.

Hope it turns out dank for you! makes me want to pop some of the seeds I made with it :) lol. I never smoked it because the plant material was too full of premature seeds for me to smoke....(i did a seed project with them).

Back
Top Bottom