Purple Haze And Blueberry Grow

Is this a clone from a previous grow? If it is i would love to see some pics of the mother plant.
nope. she's a seedling. I might have some pics of a previous PH plant in my journal

This is my fourth grow. last one was all males with and undetermined plant outside that hasn't started flowering yet.
I am growing in fox farm ocean forest
400 watt mh lamp
a 2x4 Gorilla grow tent
That's the problem with using non feminized seeds. I planted 9 seeds over the winter for my summer grow. Unfortunately, most went male. So far only one of them is female. But your new grow looks excellent. Hopefully you get more females out of them.

Day 11.
DSC08772.JPG
DSC08773.JPG

That's the problem with using non feminized seeds. I planted 9 seeds over the winter for my summer grow. Unfortunately, most went male. So far only one of them is female. But your new grow looks excellent. Hopefully you get more females out of them.
Man that sucks. I've talked to a few people and it sounds like this is not a rare thing to end up with mostly to all male plants. So i think im mostly done growing non feminized seeds. i might try one more time next summer and see if i have better luck.

Man that sucks. I've talked to a few people and it sounds like this is not a rare thing to end up with mostly to all male plants. So i think im mostly done growing non feminized seeds. i might try one more time next summer and see if i have better luck.
Most non feminized seeds I've planted have been male. But I did have one lucky grow. I planted 4 seeds in one pot thinking I'd be lucky if one was female. Fortunately all four were female. I was a little disappointed that I put them in a single pot, but they all made it to the end and it was a great harvest.

Most non feminized seeds I've planted have been male. But I did have one lucky grow. I planted 4 seeds in one pot thinking I'd be lucky if one was female. Fortunately all four were female. I was a little disappointed that I put them in a single pot, but they all made it to the end and it was a great harvest.
Thats awesome! How big of a pot did you plant them in?

Thats awesome! How big of a pot did you plant them in?
I planted them in a 20 gallon plastic pot. They turned out great. I got about a dozen branches like the one below and a lot of really nice buds. (Excuse my friend flipping you off. But this is the only pic I have.)

I planted them in a 20 gallon plastic pot. They turned out great. I got about a dozen branches like the one below and a lot of really nice buds. (Excuse my friend flipping you off. But this is the only pic I have.)
Dang! 12 colas that size, thats awesome. I really want to try this strain, heh still a few months off tho. I suppose i shouldn't hope for it to soon it'll be winter here again when its ready to be harvested.

Dang! 12 colas that size, thats awesome. I really want to try this strain, heh still a few months off tho. I suppose i shouldn't hope for it to soon it'll be winter here again when its ready to be harvested.
They did come out pretty good. The only problem is that I have no idea what strain they are and even where they came from. I found them when I moved to my current home back in 2012. They were in one of my kitchen drawers from my old house. I ended up planting them in 2014, and this is one of the buds that I got.

Day 16. still doing good, the blueberry will need to be up potted in a few days. and my clones are going to need the same. Still acclimating them to having the dome off of them, but in a day or two they should be ready.
DSC08792.JPG
DSC08793.JPG
DSC08794.JPG
DSC08795.JPG
DSC08796.JPG
Looking good on the seeds. The clones look like they got a little over watered a bit. They'll probably be ok after a week or so without the dome.

Looking good on the seeds. The clones look like they got a little over watered a bit. They'll probably be ok after a week or so without the dome.
Yeah, this is my very first time with clones. And i don't really have much of an idea of what im doing. Oddly there isn't much info on the acclimation process. Lots of it on how to select clones off of your plant and to cut them at a 45 degree angle but beyond that, not much.

Back
Top Bottom