3rd Grow - Super Lemon Haze

@TheCrimsonK20

Sweet. Two should do you good, save one, plant one and make clones. You will be able to clones after 2 weeks from seed. I'm planning on getting some Purple Haze to go with the lemon flavor. That's going to be my next grow.

Having variety is good. Sativa for day, indica for night.

@Tmac12

Yes, they ship stealth.

Some more photos. Flipped the switch on Dec.14.10 so far so good. Going to harvest at the end of Feb.

Untitled-316.jpg

Untitled-152.jpg

MG_6698.jpg

MG_6697.jpg

MG_6694.jpg

MG_6695.jpg

MG_6688.jpg

MG_6689.jpg

MG_6693.jpg

MG_6687.jpg

they're looking great bro. Harvest and curing is the easiest step for sure. I will give you some of my opinions and experiences in hopes that it helps you out. Definitely trim before you dry. I tried trimming after it dried just once, and it was the worst thing I've ever done. The fan leaves were dried around the buds making it near impossible to trim the leaves efficiently. Trimming when wet also leaves the bud more spongy so you can sometimes bend it in half to get at a leaf without doing any damage to the bud.

Drying, I use a paper bag, and just lay them out in the bag loosely. I've tried drying upside down, in a closet, in a cupboard, a number of ways, and I personally feel that the paper bag is the best. It seems to dry them a bit faster, yet there is no harshness and I feel you can taste the flavor more when it's dried that way. I turn them once a day, and usually within 5 days they are crispy enough to put in jars. Once in the jars, they get wet again fairly fast, so in addition to burping the jars once or twice a day, I leave the lids off for like 10 mins to help make them more crisp. After a week cure the potency has near doubled, and the taste and smoke will only get better with a longer cure.

Looking good High Dive~ either way of trimming seems to have its downfalls. I think it is stickier when wet, I stick to the sissors and anything I touch, but harder to trim when dry.

never done water curing, although I've heard good things about it.. There's just something about putting my freshly manicured buds in water that just sits wrong with me lol.

Nice grow HighDive,
Your ladies are looking very nice! There was an abundance of SLH around here for the last month or so. It's definitely some of our favorite day time smoke. Best of luck to ya :)

man anyone around here who I ask if they've heard of SLH says no. None of it is around, and I really can't wait till these seeds get here haha

Careful when you germinate them....get the right one and it alters space and time :tokin: ....or this is just a photo of my Super Lemon Haze that I edited when she was first a baby (on my 5th or 6th generation of her now).

Spacey_SLH_small.jpg

I titled this one "Dreamin of the Haze", thought it was appropriate for you Crimson.

Your girls look to be of this "pheno" HighDive....:) (Hope the photo was ok)

Back
Top Bottom