My 2nd First Time Grow

rnwy29erclr

ok now im where i want to be journals in progress,
my grow
soil fox farm= ocean forest
18 plants (maybe when i learn how to post pics you guys can help me i.d plants)
light= 2- 1k watters mh= veg hps = flower
nutes = fox farm grow big & tiger blossem
containers = 5 gal
grow area 10' x 25'
electricity per month about $150.00

Re: my 2nd first time gro

todays week 7 i think they will be ready in 2 more weeks, i looked at the trichs they all seem to be clear some are starting to turn cloudy

Congrats on getting the pic right on your first try :thumb: I'm still trying to get the pics down:smokin:.. Nice lookin garden, some of those colas are gettin thiiick bro :Rasta:

dro:Rasta:

i need a new camra mine is about 10 yrs old, anyway here is a pic with the lights off

IM001711.JPG

Congrats on getting the pic right on your first try :thumb: I'm still trying to get the pics down:smokin:.. Nice lookin garden, some of those colas are gettin thiiick bro :Rasta:

dro:Rasta:

thanks dro for the photo link, i hope the colas get bigger in the final weeks.

Damn bro, you're doin it. Buds everywhere :goodjob::thumb:

well spring time is almost here and i'm happy because my humidity is at 47, growing in winter is such a challange with all the dam cold and rain, looking forward to next week with temps reaching in the 70's:thumb:

i have a question for anyone that wants to help, i have some blue berry and was wandering how long most people veg their blue berry and what kind of yield from each plant to expect?

ok i hope to buy a new camra at the end of the week so i can take some close ups of my plants, there getting all frosty starting to look like a flocked x-mas tree, plus my friend gave me the seed so i dont know what strain they are
the buds smell very sweet not skunky, hope to post new pics soon then maybe i can get some help in i.d.ing them,:reading420magazine:

sat i'm gonna take 1 cola off 1 of my plants and take to a friend in need, plus on sat i'm going to a party where i'm supposed to get a few clones but i dont know what they are.

on sat i will harvest 1 of these, for my self because i like to have some other type of med beside's couch lock.

IM001714.JPG

heres a pic of the blue berry my friend gave me maybe someone can tell me what kind of yield to expect from this blue berry?

Back
Top Bottom