3rd Grow - Super Lemon Haze

Continuing the saga. These are Super Lemon Haze clones, grow in 2gal air pots, under 600MH. Feeding it with Fox Farm nutes series, growing in Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

2 weeks veg.

MG_6322.jpg

MG_6319.jpg

Fliped on the 14th, they have three weeks and look good at that!
SLH is one of many that make me go to seedbank site and drool :yummy:

It's growing fast. Must be the airpots. There are a lot of trichomes already, can't wait for it to finish! I might have to get a nice camera and a macro lens for this.

Lookin good!!! Ive got 6 SLH under a 600w LED right now and im about 3 weeks behind you! Did you top them at all? they dont seem like they stretched too much if you didnt. I was afeared they would grow to 15 feet before they were done haha so i supercropped them and lst...

Good luck, ill be watching :thumb:

I checked out your grow, you got a lot of plants! They are going to flood your grow room soon enough! hehe

I didn't top any plants for this grow, just super cropping, with LST. I keep on super cropping if they grow too tall since I have limited height in the closet. Don't want them too high for the light to dry it out. :)

I checked out your grow, you got a lot of plants! They are going to flood your grow room soon enough! hehe

I didn't top any plants for this grow, just super cropping, with LST. I keep on super cropping if they grow too tall since I have limited height in the closet. Don't want them too high for the light to dry it out. :)

Your girls are looking great! I am very happy with my SLH, she is quite the yielder for a Sativa. Warning though, my last SLH (Corner Beast) got to 5' from the ground and I started her at 12"...she has a powerful stretch. I just posted my New Corner Beast in my photo's, she is 6 days ahead of yours, the photo is from yesterday morning.

:goodjob: brother! +rep

man this is the next strain on my list for sure. I knew they stretched but damn, 4' growth in flower is crazy. Gotta remember that so I can flip the switch at like 8" lol

Your girls are looking great! I am very happy with my SLH, she is quite the yielder for a Sativa. Warning though, my last SLH (Corner Beast) got to 5' from the ground and I started her at 12"...she has a powerful stretch. I just posted my New Corner Beast in my photo's, she is 6 days ahead of yours, the photo is from yesterday morning.

:goodjob: brother! +rep

Thanks. It's quite easy, the elements does all the work! I just add water. Going to check out your SLH. I also noticed that too, corner plants seemed to stretch more. Since the light source is always at the center they reached in for from the sides. I rotate the middle plants to the corners, and the corners to the middle every 2 weeks, so they kinda event out. Right now I can't afford another light due to heat. May switch to LED so I can have two lights, and have it very close so they don't stretch.

man this is the next strain on my list for sure. I knew they stretched but damn, 4' growth in flower is crazy. Gotta remember that so I can flip the switch at like 8" lol

You should definitely grow one SLH plant. If you end up loving the smoke, you can easily make a clone army of it. This way, I always have a favorite while trying new breed. Checked out your grow. Wow, awesome work!

Back
Top Bottom