George Is Getting Excited! My First Grow Black Indica Soil LED

Okay, it's been a long journey. Below are two pictures of my Harvest. The two pictures combined is one Harvest of four plants. Not sure what the dry weight will be, time will tell. I guess I'll report back in about 3 weeks. One of the four was two weeks behind the other three. I thought about letting it grow longer but that would throw off schedules. The fourth plant had a couple of big fairly dense colas and quite a few other Bud sites that were a little puffy. I figured I could use all the puffy buds in making tincture or oil. Does that sound right to everybody? I will probably start my second grow in a week or two. I have smoked some of this already that I dried for a week and I got a real good buzz off it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will get good pain relief from this strain. After I figure that out I will do a strain review.

107 days old
68 days in bloom
The fourth plant is 15 days behind the other three listed above.

Yooo you killed it! What weights you looking at now its dry?

Yooo you killed it! What weights you looking at now its dry?
I just harvested yesterday. I will weigh it in a week. I will report back here with that hopefully huge number. LOL

After four and a half days of drying the buds are kind of crispy so I put them in jars. I had air circulating in the room and in hindsight I would probably back it down next time. This whole journey has been an experience to learn from. As long as I pay attention on my next grow things should be much improved. I will probably weigh it all this weekend.

I just weighed my crop. I dried it about four or five days and it's been curing for two. Total weight of all four plants comes to 13 Oz. I have to tell you, this stuff really gives me awesome Buzz.o_O

Completed grow. This thread can be moved to the completed grow section. Not sure how that gets done, hopefully an administrator will see this.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom