George Is Getting Excited! My First Grow Black Indica Soil LED

yes I have three or four magnifying glasses and the strongest ones are 30 power and 60 power. I can see the trichomes very well but I can't tell if they're cloudy or clear. I guess it's my eyesight. I tried taking a picture looking through the magnifier and then increasing the size of the picture and even that didn't work for me. Sucks being blind. LOL

At some point if you have the expendables funds...I invested 50 bucks on a Carson zOrb digital microscope. I got it on Amazon. The only drawback is you need it to be attached to a computer. I don't have a laptop and it doesn't work with an iPad or phone. I had to take my plants to the computer. Before my next harvest I am going to invest in a long USB cord and strap the microscope to my tripod...cuz I'm blind and shaky! :laugh: These are my shaky hand pics from my first grow. It's not the best quality, but does the job.

Ha-ha! Sorry for just bustin in on your conversation! Hey George! Hey Penny! :hug::hug::hug:
Bust in as much as you want. I have the same problem I don't own a laptop. And my computer is probably 40 feet away. I'll probably get one for the next grow.

Hey Lady G, hows your day going.
Hey Penny! Better now that I'm home! lol I wish I could play with my plants and work on my recipes all day! The girls are looking better. I had a humidity issue because I was a dumbass and did not set my humidifier timer! lol Hope you both are having a very green day!;)

I removed one small Bud from one of my plants and it's been drying for a week. I just put some in bong and took a couple hits and I'm pretty damn stoned.:)

I removed one small Bud from one of my plants and it's been drying for a week. I just put some in bong and took a couple hits and I'm pretty damn stoned.:)
Yay! Congrats on making some meds!:slide::slide: Whoot whoot!

I purchased one of those cheap USB microscopes and used it last night to checkout trichomes. All I could see were clear trichomes. So they got another feeding this morning and I guess we're off to the races again. I didn't know one from another when I purchase the microscope and then it showed up it had a cable so I can hook it to my cell phone. I could not get my home computer to work with it but my cell phone does.

66 bloom
105 old

Okay, it's been a long journey. Below are two pictures of my Harvest. The two pictures combined is one Harvest of four plants. Not sure what the dry weight will be, time will tell. I guess I'll report back in about 3 weeks. One of the four was two weeks behind the other three. I thought about letting it grow longer but that would throw off schedules. The fourth plant had a couple of big fairly dense colas and quite a few other Bud sites that were a little puffy. I figured I could use all the puffy buds in making tincture or oil. Does that sound right to everybody? I will probably start my second grow in a week or two. I have smoked some of this already that I dried for a week and I got a real good buzz off it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will get good pain relief from this strain. After I figure that out I will do a strain review.

107 days old
68 days in bloom
The fourth plant is 15 days behind the other three listed above.

Thanks you two. My Harvest might have been a little larger if I didn't stress my plants by having my light to close. Live and learn

Thanks you two. My Harvest might have been a little larger if I didn't stress my plants by having my light to close. Live and learn
Don't let the light airy ones fool you! They will be awesome to smoke or to put in oil. I continue to learn with each plant. Don't you worry, you def have a green thumb!;):green_heart:

Do you know what is funny? This strain, Black Indica, basically has no smell of marijuana. It would be a good one to use for secret grows. I got the seeds from Crop King Seeds. The plants do have a floral type of smell. So anybody wanting to mask this could have a few flowering plants around their home and blame any smell on those house plants.

Back
Top Bottom