George Is Still Excited - LED - Soil - Black Indica - CBD OG Kush - CBD Mango Haze

I was struggling to get 4 seedlings going and now I have 5. But I also planted 2 germinated seeds so in a couple days I could have couple days I could have 2 more giving me 7 plants. If that's the case I'll probably grow them for a few weeks and see which ones I want to keep. Four plants in my 4 foot by 4 foot tent gets pretty crowded

New beans above ground yet?
Three have been above ground for several days. I have two germinated seeds that I put in soil 2 hours ago. Hopefully both of those will turn into seedlings in a few days.

I guess the bad juju left my home. I have 7 seedlings going right now. I have four black indica. Two Kush. And one mango. Hopefully after a month the two Kush, Mango and one Black Indica will survive and that's what I'll run with. I'd love to set the other three outside but I'm worried about the eye in the sky. I'm going to concentrate on more CBD this time around than THC.

I have been purchasing CBD capsules and taking them with my tincture made with 13% THC black indica. To be honest I'm not really sure if I'm getting any pain relief, but I'm going to stay at it and try many different combinations and see what works. Below is a picture of the seven girls. You'll notice a turkey baster holding up the oldest black indica seedling. I wish seedlings had a little more girth to them so they could hold up under their own under their own weight.

I switched on the bloom light today so I should start seeing a big growth spurt now. I won't post a picture until they look a little different which will probably be in a few days.

My oldest plant is 21 days old and the youngest is 11 days old.

It's been a little over six days and here is a recent picture of my seven girls.
Oldest plant is 23 days old
Youngest plants are 13 days old

It's been a week and a half since my last post and during that time I was trying to determine which seedlings to keep and which ones to get rid of. I ended up with three black indica and one CBD OG Kush. I'm looking forward to trying the Kush on my pain in 3 months. I had germinated three CBD mango and one of them made it to a Seedling but after 3 weeks it's still only had two leaves on it and was only an inch tall so I had to scrap it.
32 days old, largest plant
22 days old, other three.
I will probably veg them for another week and a half or two weeks and then go to 12 / 12. I pruned the largest plant yesterday.

Large plant is 35 days old small plants are 25 days old. The smallest plant appears to be a runt. I still plan on growing it cuz you never know it could turn out with lots of buds

I just fed the girls and topped them a bit. I plan on switching to 12/12 in a few days. I said in an earlier post I think I have three black indica and one OG Kush, but now I think it is 2 of one and two of the other. I had such a rough start trying this trying that and it's confused me to be honest with you. But all is good all for Plants look healthy, the runt looks a little funny but that's to be expected.

Looking good in here George! The girls looks very nice!

I found FFO soil to be a bit too hot for seedlings, as I think you discovered.

I really like and use Rapid Rooters or similar bio-sponges with a lot of success. I don't bother with the paper towel method anymore. I pop them in the Rooters and wait. I don't even pay much attention to the orientation of the seed I drop. They have an instinct to right themselves. In 3 grows I've had 100% gemination with them. You just have to make sure the sponges don't dry out. I picked up a tray for germinating with them that wicks water from the bottom. Once I saw really strong roots, I graduated them to FF Happy Frog before putting them into the FFO. It's better for seedlings.

Keep up the great work! These girls are going to make you some fine medicine!:thumb:

L
Looking good in here George! The girls looks very nice!

I found FFO soil to be a bit too hot for seedlings, as I think you discovered.

I really like and use Rapid Rooters or similar bio-sponges with a lot of success. I don't bother with the paper towel method anymore. I pop them in the Rooters and wait. I don't even pay much attention to the orientation of the seed I drop. They have an instinct to right themselves. In 3 grows I've had 100% gemination with them. You just have to make sure the sponges don't dry out. I picked up a tray for germinating with them that wicks water from the bottom. Once I saw really strong roots, I graduated them to FF Happy Frog before putting them into the FFO. It's better for seedlings.

Keep up the great work! These girls are going to make you some fine medicine!:thumb:
LG, I haven't talked to you in a couple months, what high CBD strains do you like for pain? I'm really looking for one that I can make my own oil capsules that I can take during the day and not get high

L

LG, I haven't talked to you in a couple months, what high CBD strains do you like for pain? I'm really looking for one that I can make my own oil capsules that I can take during the day and not get high

Hiya! It has been a while! Sorry I missed the start of your journal.

CBD Therapy from CBD Crew I have grown twice now. I like her.

One I've heard a lot about and really want to try is Candida. Super high CBD and very low THC.

I would go with one of those two. :)

Hiya! It has been a while! Sorry I missed the start of your journal.

CBD Therapy from CBD Crew I have grown twice now. I like her.

One I've heard a lot about and really want to try is Candida. Super high CBD and very low THC.

I would go with one of those two. :)
Who sells Candida?

Back
Top Bottom