Lady Gaea's CBD Soil Grow #2: Time For Some Magic

I like the edible and oil high better than smoking if I'm trying to be productive, it's not as intense as a bong hit. That's also why like ACDC as my go-to weed, not much of a high but the 20% CBD Is great..

OK so this journal has rapidly turned into a journal on how to grow medical marajuana without doing much of anything! I had some irritating complications from having the surgery. I really have not had time or energy to pay attention to the girls as much as I should have. Basically, all that I've done is planted the seed in soil, added water and provided the light. I have topped them once, but as you can see by the pictures they're good & getting quite large. I am running out of room, so this weekend hubby will help me do a little defoliating, fertilizing, and wait for them to recover maybe a day or two, and re-assess. Then I plan to switch them to 1212 pretty quickly. It's a bit early, but with the space limitation I think it's best to move them along. I will post the current pic for you so you can see the progress of my doing nothing. LOL

Here they are at 6 weeks into veg :) Amazing little guys!:love: My Garden Fairy has been doing more for them than me!

IMG_211127.JPG

They look great! Hope you are feeling better and stronger each day. :love:

They look great! Hope you are feeling better and stronger each day. :love:
I am Lady A! Thanks! Hubby will have to help me get the girls out for a hair cut this weekend! I will get some pics. Your grow is speeding along! Nice job of it!:thumb: Gave 2 of my girls to a family member who has had some bad luck with his grows. I will help him along until he gets a bit more experience with them. :D I will veg the girls longer now that the have some room! Hope to be back to my garden and journal full time soon!:love:

OK...I have been gone a long while! Rotator cuff surgery takes a long time to heal. I still have a ways to go yet, but I am starting to be able to do more. The girls got a treat today...while I have been recovering, they have grown into lovely young ladies! It was mani/pedi day for them and a lovely liquid lunch was on the menu!:winkyface: We had a little photo shoot as well. We are going into week 3 of 12/12.

Here's a group shot!

GroupPhotoJPG.JPG

HarleSin is just a beautiful plant! She smells divine too!

Harlesin2.JPG

Another HarleSin

HarlesinB2.JPG

CBD Critical Mass

CBDCriticalMass.JPG

And the always lovely & wispy CBD Therapy!
Therapy1.JPG

Bought myself an early birthday present. I am now the proud owner of a Pax3 Vape! It took me a while to get used to how to use it. I really like it! I don't stink up the place when I medicate (hubby doesn't like the smell). It's discreet and travels well. I did a bit of hemming and hawing over what vape to buy, and finally landed on this one.

Therapy leaves look very interesting. Do they all live in the same environment? They have the taco look of high temps, but are a very healthy green. Very distinct and very cool looking! Was the other therapy the same way? Not wide, but not sativa looking either. All the girls look great, you should be a proud mama!

Congrats on the new vape! I've been looking at a portable option and this is on the list of choices. Love hearing how happy you are with it.

My only concern is the need to use the app and relying on a smartphone. What are your thoughts on the interface after using it?

Therapy leaves look very interesting. Do they all live in the same environment? They have the taco look of high temps, but are a very healthy green. Very distinct and very cool looking! Was the other therapy the same way? Not wide, but not sativa looking either. All the girls look great, you should be a proud mama!

Hiya CD! They all are living in the same environment. We have had a relatively cool summer and the tent does not go above 77 degrees....we keep the house pretty cool because my meds make my hot flashes even worse! Hubby expects to come home one day and find a pile of ash and my sneakers! LOL My last grow of CBD Crew's Therapy was much the sam, this time I was better about watching how dry they got. Last grow I came home to a hot tent and dry droopy girls. It impacted them a good deal. This grow she is nice and full, but the same wispy thin and spiky leaves that slightly curl. She smells spicy despite having very low THC. I use her to day medicate in capsules. I love her look. She is a classy lady. I am proud of these girls. They have developed nicely for my having hands off. Hubby for some reason is creeped out by them. They move in mysterious ways when brushed! I find that soooo funny!

Hubby for some reason is creeped out by them. They move in mysterious ways when brushed! I find that soooo funny!

That is hilarious...lol

Glad yer doing better hun...

Congrats on the new vape! I've been looking at a portable option and this is on the list of choices. Love hearing how happy you are with it.

My only concern is the need to use the app and relying on a smartphone. What are your thoughts on the interface after using it?

I do like it. I am still getting used to it. I think the majority of vapes are going the app route now. I don't think you can get away from that. You can specify a custom temperature with the app, which is nice. It comes with a couple of games, but I have not accessed them yet. The Pax allows you to use concentrate and dry herb, which I like. I had a tough time deciding between this, the Davinci IQ, and the Firefly. I just couldn't justify the price of the Firefly right now. I liked the reviews I read on all three. I liked the size of the Pax3. It's petite and easy to use. It heats up quickly. I have nothing to compare it to, as it is my first vape experience. It's way smoother than smoking from a joint or pipe. I also got a 15% discount off at puffitup. Coupon code is PUFFEDUP if you are interested. I got a free skin and a free grinder with it. I found I have to remove the skin in order for it to charge.No biggie really. Let me know what you end up with and how you like it!

That is hilarious...lol

Glad yer doing better hun...

Thanks Scorpio! I had to laugh, I asked hubby to put them back into the tent for me and one of the supports slipped and made the plant appear to move on it's own! I had to turn away so he wouldn't see me laughing. It was as if a giant spider had just crawled up his leg! :rofl:I love him dearly, but I can't help myself goofing on him. :love: Your grows are going well I see and you are entering the breeding world! Good for you! Looks like you are having some fun! Nice to be back and seeing everyone's progress! :)

The Pax allows you to use concentrate and dry herb, which I like. I had a tough time deciding between this, the Davinci IQ, and the Firefly.

Exactly the ones I'm looking at! Thank you so much for your review of the Pax; it helps a ton. :blushsmile: The ability to do dry herb and concentrate is a really nice feature of the PAX and makes me lean in that direction.....even though I'm just not sure when I would use concentrate, since I'm only growing and curing bud. :laughtwo: Guess I just don't want to get caught finding I love a concentrate and not being able to use it on the go. Ah, the difficulties of making a purchase and trying to avoid buyer's remorse.

Exactly the ones I'm looking at! Thank you so much for your review of the Pax; it helps a ton. :blushsmile: The ability to do dry herb and concentrate is a really nice feature of the PAX and makes me lean in that direction.....even though I'm just not sure when I would use concentrate, since I'm only growing and curing bud. :laughtwo: Guess I just don't want to get caught finding I love a concentrate and not being able to use it on the go. Ah, the difficulties of making a purchase and trying to avoid buyer's remorse.

You can't go wrong with any of the higher end units. It's a competitive and fast growing market. I will eventually get the Firefly, too.... It's bigger and less discreet, but I like the idea of the glass vapor path. I'm just a girl... standing in front of technology and asking it to love me! :love: I have caviar wishes and champagne dreams! Hey...nothing is ever a mistake. We learn from every little minute decision we make in life. If something doesn't work...try try again! It's pretty cool that technology has improved so that we may take advantage of this wonderful plant! Hope you kick your own demon's ass. It stinks to have medical issues, but I have to say, quite empowering when you take your own health in hand. Much love to you on your journey! I'm always here for support!

I took my plants out for some foliage cleaning. Found some yellowing leaves with browning on the edges. I have been pretty light handed with the nutes. I posted to the forum for advice. I got a response very quickly. Going to the store to pick up some CalMag, The girls look pretty good for the most part. I think I caught it in time. I have some nice heavy buds on all. Here is my HarliSin.
IMG_216134.JPG
IMG_216031.JPG

I like big buds and I cannot lie!!

Here's my scandal...Lady Gaea's Ladies all grown up! Therapy, HarleSin, & CBD Crital Mass! :circle-of-love:
IMG_007084.JPG
IMG_006699.JPG
IMG_006397.JPG

Back
Top Bottom