The Fridge Grow Room - CBD Therapy

Hey brothers! Hope is all good!

Day 82 since switch to 12/12.
Bad news folks! Mold, quite a lot!
The weather didn't helped at this time, and I didn't choose a good moment to start this grow, beginning of winter, and it was a cold and very moist winter...
The plant, in itself, is the most different strain I've ever grown. A very compact plant, with lots of leaves, compacts and very productive buds, strong brunches, but with a very long flowering period. I would expect around two more weeks until a full ripening (14 weeks total:hmmmm:).
Today I smoked a flower from this plant that I've had cropped a few days ago, not proper dried and cured, just to try. And this one have some thc, not too much, but there is. Mostly body effects, and a very clear head high. I loved it!
I've already tried cbd skunk haze, critical mass, med gom 1.0, and nordle, all from cbd crew, I really liked the effects of the chd therapy. Despite of it's low resistance to mold, and not so enjoyable plant to grow, I'll keep looking for a good seed of this strain.
Now, I'll keep watching close for mold, and try to save as much as possible!
Wish me luck!! :Namaste:

IMG_112637.JPG
FullSizeRender152.jpg
FullSizeRender_211.jpg
IMG_112930.JPG
FullSizeRender_19.jpg
FullSizeRender_37.jpg

Hi there!

These mold pictures remind me bad memories.....hoping you will be able to save most of the girl. In fact I wonder if it's worth waiting for full ripening for the best quality talking about those high CBD strains. I understand that quantity will be affected but what about the ratio THC/CBD for early harvest? Never heard or read that it could be modified. As far as I understand, THC and CBD are produced from the same precursor (cannabigerolic acid) by two different enzymes (THCA and CBDA synthases, respectively): the genetics set the level of the enzymes and maturity will not change that.

Cute cat by the way!

Finger crossed for the last weeks!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom