Lady Gaea's CBD Soil Grow #2: Time For Some Magic

The new batch of girls did OK with their transplant into Happy Frog I am happy to report. They are looking sweet. I will post some pics this weekend. I just ordered some Nirvana Hawaii Maui Waui Feminised Seeds from Seedsman for my next grow. If my calculations are correct, I should harvest that after the New Year! Yay! Happy New Year! It's nice to have a plan! I sampled some of my CBD Crew Therapy tonight. Nice calming and smooth smoke. Very sticky buds! More THC than what I expected, but it took a bit of the burden off of my creaky bones for a bit and is a mild high. Time for bed! Sweet dreams all!

I love how you are making extracts and such out of your cannabis. I want to do the same thing! I just started my first grow of White Widow and CBD Therapy. The plan is to make some high CBD and high THC extracts, butters, etc. Then I can mix and match between the CBD/THC to get the right medicinal effect. Going to grab a seat here.

I love how you are making extracts and such out of your cannabis. I want to do the same thing! I just started my first grow of White Widow and CBD Therapy. The plan is to make some high CBD and high THC extracts, butters, etc. Then I can mix and match between the CBD/THC to get the right medicinal effect. Going to grab a seat here.

Hi Chappy! Thanks for dropping in! White Widow is a beautiful strain. I have not grown it yet. lol....so many strains now! I really love Therapy. The THC content does vary sightly but it is supposed to maintain high CBD. Nice plant! I want to concentrate on edibles mostly. I am smoking my herb to get a feel on their THC content before I make them into tinctures. Have a blast! The folks here are great!
Cheers! Lady G

So many strains, so little time. :blushsmile:

I'm planning mostly tinctures, oils, creams, and edibles. However, I am going to invest in a vaporizer for quick relief and stacking my dosage for long lasting relief. Smoking would be the easier and cheaper option, but I have too many respiratory issues. Boooo

So many strains, so little time. :blushsmile:

I'm planning mostly tinctures, oils, creams, and edibles. However, I am going to invest in a vaporizer for quick relief and stacking my dosage for long lasting relief. Smoking would be the easier and cheaper option, but I have too many respiratory issues. Boooo
There are some nice vaporizers on the market. I will invest in one at some point. I like the idea of stacking as well.

The girls are getting ready to explode out of their Rapid Rooters and into their Happy Frog! They are so tiny right now! <3 Pretty soon they will be all grown up and ready to kick some serious ass, medicinally speaking! :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_199433.JPG

These lovely ladies made it through the first hurdle of transplanting and are champions! Today is their name day! Please meet Theia & Thalassa, Hecate & Hera, Cybele & Chloris.
IMG_203326.JPG

Check out the growth spurt in just 3 days! These girls are taking off! I love this! This is 3 weeks from seed starting!

Here is the SinCity HarleSin. I am most anxious to try this! :drool:

IMG_205227.JPG

This is CBD Crew's Therapy. My 2nd go around with her. Nice light effects and high CBD content

IMG_204733.JPG

This one is CBD Crew's CBD Critical Mass. Another powerful medicinal strain.

IMG_204531.JPG

Group picture before they grow too big!
Front row...left to right is Cybele, Theia, and Hecate
Back row left to right is Chloris, Thalassa, & Hera

IMG_204333.JPG

I'm find the same thing. Growing these plants is a real joy!

They look awesome. Love how you named them all! Great genetics in those CBD Crew seeds too. They are the healthiest ones in my garden.
Thanks Chappy! My husband thinks I'm a bit cookey for it, but they really deserve a name for all the healing they are meant to do. CBD Crew is awesome. I had a question on Therapy and they were very responsive and wanted to get some feedback once I had a chance to use it. The whole industry is just amazing! These folks really want to contribute to our health and well being.

Thanks Chappy! My husband thinks I'm a bit cookey for it, but they really deserve a name for all the healing they are meant to do. CBD Crew is awesome. I had a question on Therapy and they were very responsive and wanted to get some feedback once I had a chance to use it. The whole industry is just amazing! These folks really want to contribute to our health and well being.

I had the same experience with the seedbank I used. They helped point me in the direction of strains that would be first line therapeutic to try and easy to grow for a beginner. Really great people to work with!

I had the same experience with the seedbank I used. They helped point me in the direction of strains that would be first line therapeutic to try and easy to grow for a beginner. Really great people to work with!
I have been using Seedsman and they have been awesome! All my seeds pop. Such healthy plants, and very good customer service. I was a quality analyst and good support is essential! Lord! Things have changed since I smoked pot in high school! I'm selecting my seeds like I would select my wine! Damn! Life is good. I may be broken, but I am going to make the best of it! I will never give up!

I have been using Seedsman and they have been awesome! All my seeds pop. Such healthy plants, and very good customer service. I was a quality analyst and good support is essential! Lord! Things have changed since I smoked pot in high school! I'm selecting my seeds like I would select my wine! Damn! Life is good. I may be broken, but I am going to make the best of it! I will never give up!
I just got my 3rd order from seedsman today.took like 6 days

I have way too many seeds...and so little space . . . . .

I just got my 3rd order from seedsman today.took like 6 days

I have way too many seeds...and so little space . . . . .

I just got notification yesterday that my Maui Waui Nirvana seeds shipped! This will be by Christmas/New Year 2018 crop! Sooo excited! I am hoping to relive a wonderful moment in my life of peace, harmony, true love, and the feeling of youth. :)

I just ordered Gummysaurus Dinosaur-Shaped Gummy Bear Molds and they will arrive Monday :laughtwo: I tried using my tincture and it made the area under my tongue very sensitive. I have a ton of tincture and really did not want to waste it. I am going to reduce it down and use it for my gummies!

So I took my tincture and reduced it down from 20 oz of tincture to about 3. I made the tincture in my Magical Butter machine with an ounce of CBD OG Kush and 1 bottle of Graves high octane grain alcohol. I processed it 1 time on the 4 hour tincture mode at 130degrees, and again for the 2 hour setting. I didn't want to have the fire department over and have to provide awkward answers as to how exactly I blew up my kitchen and burned my eyebrows off, so I found this way of doing it safely from Youtube. I did not want to make a full Rick Simpson oil out of it, but I did want to reduce it down for potency while keeping it viscous enough to use in VERY small amounts in liquid based recipes like gummies! :) :loopy: Also make sure your area is VERY well vented. I was a bit woozy after a bit. I like this method because it keeps the temperature low and I hope that helps retain the helpful terpenes. I brought my water up to boil, turned off the stove, and put the mixture in another pan over the steaming water. I did this about 5 times. It took me maybe an hour. I am ready to make gummies tomorrow! You can see in the picture how much this mixture was reduced. The small jar is a 4 ounce jar and it is not full. I swear I got high making this stuff. I think a bit of a Sunday nap is in order. The girls are sleeping in their tent. I do love Sunday naps! I posted the link to the video. Still...if you end up making this, be super careful. Make sure you have no kids or animals around while you work with this stuff. It is powerful medicine and there is always a risk when working with flammable substances around heat,

tincture3.jpg

How to Make a Small Batch of Rick Simpson Oil - YouTube

So I took my tincture and reduced it down from 20 oz of tincture to about 3. I made the tincture in my Magical Butter machine with an ounce of CBD OG Kush and 1 bottle of Graves high octane grain alcohol. I processed it 1 time on the 4 hour tincture mode at 130degrees, and again for the 2 hour setting. I didn't want to have the fire department over and have to provide awkward answers as to how exactly I blew up my kitchen and burned my eyebrows off, so I found this way of doing it safely from Youtube. I did not want to make a full Rick Simpson oil out of it, but I did want to reduce it down for potency while keeping it viscous enough to use in VERY small amounts in liquid based recipes like gummies! :) :loopy: Also make sure your area is VERY well vented. I was a bit woozy after a bit. I like this method because it keeps the temperature low and I hope that helps retain the helpful terpenes. I brought my water up to boil, turned off the stove, and put the mixture in another pan over the steaming water. I did this about 5 times. It took me maybe an hour. I am ready to make gummies tomorrow! You can see in the picture how much this mixture was reduced. The small jar is a 4 ounce jar and it is not full. I swear I got high making this stuff. I think a bit of a Sunday nap is in order. The girls are sleeping in their tent. I do love Sunday naps! I posted the link to the video. Still...if you end up making this, be super careful. Make sure you have no kids or animals around while you work with this stuff. It is powerful medicine and there is always a risk when working with flammable substances around heat,

tincture3.jpg

How to Make a Small Batch of Rick Simpson Oil - YouTube

Be sure and send me your process for the Gummies. You will love them... Such a kid thing.. and im a BIG Kid

OOOOOO

what flavor ya making??????

Back
Top Bottom