Curing in net pots?

ConstantGreen

I saw someone here say in a post that they've switched to curing in net pots - those little hydro cups. As I recall, they filled up a half dozen of the cups with dry nugs and sealed them in a container, taking them out to breathe and be flipped every few days.

91016_b2ff9841cea38de023097019e4d09b0dce3d3fd3_original.jpg

I'm thinking about getting some net cups and a good sealing plastic box to snugly fit them in. I think this would be the same as curing in a jar but way easier to handle. I'd rather have a dozen cups in two boxes than a dozen jars. But some people swear by glass. What do you guys think?

k2-_ce801853-447f-424e-9f6b-ca957d38b8c9_v1.jpg

good question i have been looking into using food grade plastics to cure in also the only bad i have heard is if u get the wrong plastic (non bpa free) it leaves a plastic taste in buds the glass has absolutely no flavor transfer if u start reading all these journals u will see everybody cures differently some people cure in trash bags i understand wanting to separate ur buds in the net pots but i just dont know about using all of that plastic

I know people that cure in plastic tubs. Jars would be a huge hassle for them, if ya know what I mean. I can't say their stuff tastes the best, but it doesn't taste like plastic. Personally, I do worry about BPA's, so I would make sure that I got BPA free plastic to avoid possible carcinogens, but that is up to you. I'm pretty sure the net pots are a high quality plastic, but I would check those too - again, that's just me.

As for the tub you're planning on getting: they have those in black. I use them for storing soil amendments so the mice can't get to them. Nice and smell proof too. The black is important though as light breaks down THC. Unless you're planning on putting it under a bed or something. I guess opacity wouldn't really matter then.

Back
Top Bottom