Curling leaf

BuckRogers

I've got a photo ICE strain, 2weeks old. I woke this morning and 1 of the leaves was rolling in on itself?? Ive read about 8 diff. things it could be? Im using Happy Frog soil, H2O ph is at 6.44, lights are no closer than 15 inches, temp. is at 77 and humidity is at 44%. Any ideas would be appreciated.

BR

Thanx.. they were light. I hadnt water'd them since I set the pots up(5gallons). I was so worried about OVER watering that from what I've read since my post I've checked my weight( as to the amount of h2o), and have given both of my girls a full watering.

When you first pot a plant into a new container and you are using new un-watered soil, you really need to soak the soil really well. I like to really soak the hell out of it so all the soil gets wet and then wait a while and then go back and do it again. That way they aren't starved for water becasue the dirt was really dry. When I normally water my plants, I water them until I get at least 10 percent of the water to run off into the saucer. I only water like every four days, or when they show me they are thirsty.

When people talk about overwatering. It's not so much how much you water ...... but more importantly .... how often you water. If you water the hell out of them and then let the pots get light and dry before you water again, then there is very little chance of overwatering them. Even if you soak the shit out of them. But, when you water too often .... keeping the soil really wet and not letting it dry out. That's what people mean by overwatering. Hope that helps clear it up. I was very very confused about how much to water and when. I'm a new grower and it just took some getting used too.

Back
Top Bottom