Cut some White Widow today

dynamohum

finally got around to starting to cut some of my white widow today not sure if it was quite ready but had lots of yellow leaves starting to form took the top main colas one of the colas it started turning a little bit Brown so so I took the top Main 2 sections of the plant. had already been cutting some of my other that I have actually forgot the name of it that I have grown it for so long I think close to 20 years
20200117_203414.jpg
it is a diesel

Attachments

• 20200117_203315.jpg
    20200117_203315.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 92
And this would be a platter of the one but I'm not 100% sure what it is anymore that I've been growing it for so long this will be the last batch of this as I'm going to start growing a sweet dream glue along with some Zeus that I have going now and of course I will still keep going my white widow

Screenshot_20200118-113024_Firefox.jpg

Nice job, was gonna say this looks like how my bubblegum went in summer, suffered some dirty rot!
Yes I saw it do that I wasn't sure of what it was so I cut it because it just did not look right so it is called Dirty Rock. so I just learned something I appreciate that:yummy:

Screenshot_20200118-113024_Firefox.jpg

Nice job, was gonna say this looks like how my bubblegum went in summer, suffered some dirty rot!
what makes that happen I have an idea that they were too close together and not enough airflow and another question does that make that bud non smokable and basically just need to throw it away

Well im not sure dirty rot is the scientific term ahaha, but yeah, starts inside the bud, i had hot humid temps and some strains are prone to it, bubblegum being one, lesson learned, but yeah id throw it. I ended up with a fair bit from a couple plants which i made some bubble hash from. Was a long process lol but was too much to throw lol
Just keep an eye as it dries more doesnt spread but remove any that looks contaminated

Thanks very much I will do that I will keep an eye on them I've been waiting and waiting for trichomes to turn Amber and it has yet to happen. I'm going to decide this evening whether to cut them with just the Milky trichomes and just to let that be that. I can't waste.

Back
Top Bottom