Cxb3590 combination help

Active is usually cheaper to build, but passive gets more wall efficiency(no fan wattage) You get the pin sinks pre-drilled and tapped too, another plus.

Reflector is more efficient(corrects a smaller portion of light) opposed to lenses where all light has to pass through. Lenses may help protect the leds though.

Angelina 90° reflectors is what I most commonly see. (And have on mine)

Reflector is more efficient(corrects a smaller portion of light) opposed to lenses where all light has to pass through. Lenses may help protect the leds though.

Angelina 90° reflectors is what I most commonly see. (And have on mine)

kB-d82-90rf reflector will be good ?

Yeah that's just the KB reflector like the Angelina, will work great.

I have aluminum factory's. I want to building the heatsinks alone i have tent width 240cm.
25 chips/5on 1bar. All 48 cm in my wildth tent i put 1 bar light
5chips can cover area of w48x120L ?

I'd atleast put reflectors on the outer cobs. But not 100% necessary, tents will help reflect some stray light.

O..O..O..O..O
O..X..X..X..O
O..X..X..X..O
O..O..O..O..O

Yeah you'll lose a little more to walls but not huge without reflectors. Some tents are better than others, I believe orca is best, then there's the various types of Mylar.

Subscribed in case I wanna make one myself. The kit looks great but im not in the US so the only route is only DIY.
LOL I read this whole thread and boy you are amazing in understanding calis sentences, atulip. I got lost there for quite a bit if not for your replies.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom