Damage New Growth? Please Help!

Jewals2013

I am in week 12 vegetation, (Train Wreck) new growth coming in damaged, they were veg fed just over a week ago n new growth was perfect, yet closer to watering ( week later ) most of the new growth is damaged? I have just noticed there are spider mites on them, yet from what I understand would not cause this issue. I had some electrical issues and was not able to use my 1000watt HPS n used normal over head lights for about 4 days with the heat on keeping temps at 80- 82 n humidity 50% and the past 3 days HPS lights are on 3 lights n ac/ light distance approx. 18 inch from top of plants.
veg2.jpeg
veg11.jpeg

I would appreciate any feed back, as to what can be going on? I had removed a few after they were veg fed to another location ( week ago) n none of them have this issue?

Re: ** DAMAGE NEW GROWTH** ?? Please Help!

I have the same problem except I have an outdoor grow. all my new growth is coming in just like this?

Its either PH problem or possible micro nutrient issue which is more than likely caused by a adverse PH level...

So the big question is what is your PH of growing medium or res tank !

Looks like heat stress to me......but its only affecting new growth?

You say...." I had removed a few after they were veg fed to another location ( week ago) n none of them have this issue? "

Leads me to believe that its an environmental (probably temp) control problem, or transitional shock.
Your PH is probably fine seeing how the symtoms havent affected ALL the plants. But it wouldnt hurt to check anyways.
What is the difference between the two different locations where the plants were seperated? Your answer lies within this factor....

I wouldn't use no pest strips in my living area or around anything I consume.

I agree. Google it.

Growers should use caution when dealing with NPS because of its toxicity to humans and animals.
You shouldn't use "No-Pest Strips" and other products containing Dichlorvos on flowering plants because of its chance of leaving residual amounts of the active ingredient on your plants. Dichlorvos (The active chemical in No-Pest Strips) is considered a carcinogen and if used with your plants,
it should only be used in the vegetation cycle and plants rinsed with water before flowering
so you dont have a chance of leaving chemical residue on your harvest if possible.

The active chemical (Dichlorvos) can be rinsed off and breaks-down in water
but is also a dangerous insecticide and should NOT be used in living areas
where people have a chance to inhale the chemical.
(People growing in their homes with children, pets etc.)

Back
Top Bottom