Damy's Auto-Bomb, Northen, Green-O-Matic Auto, Tent

Greetings friends! Hope you're all doing fantastic.

Been a while since my last update and my babies are growing strong and healthy

The pots are a bit to many so I'll just drop some group photos of most, and will make a bud formation post for all later on once they have all matured enough.

So far I have at least tried to LST all but 2 of them, with a wired result as didn't properly insert the cables in the beginning. For Topping, I've done half of the plants where mostly on the Northern Lights and a double-top on one of the Auto-Bombs.

Lets move on to some photos.

Green-O-Matics are on day 35, where all of them already in flower for a couple of days now. They are staying in the largest pots by far - 16L
20220228_160421.jpg

Moving on to the freebies I had - Auto-Bomb which are on day 75 are going well into flower, apart from one of them which decided to veg until a week ago (although so far it my favourite plant of them all, I know some people go agains topping on autos, but at it was delaying veg I decided go double-top her, transforming her into a wonderful bushy plant)
***Auto-Bombs are the 3 small pots next to G-o-M and the middle 2 plants on the next column, Bushy is the middle plant on the first column
20220228_160428.jpg

And lastly the Northern Lights going into day 36 still vegging, for my bad luck I still need to get another lamp to make use of more of the space in the tent, as its currently very overcrowded.
20220228_160415.jpg

Looking forward to reading what you lads think about my grow so far.

Happy growing!
Beautiful garden @Damyanovftw hope you are having a good day my friend.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom