Day 41: Should I be worried?

spamshq

Barneys farm Purple Punch Auto - is it the purple of the buds showing or should I be worried. Also how does it look?
2DE0B0CD-B9D2-4D13-9A96-18639352A59B.jpeg

E2BA4011-1195-4ADE-9E15-493786BAA098.jpeg
AEC62B15-DE3C-4AD5-A169-1EEA97A729E6.jpeg
E6E95F5F-82B4-45AA-8C75-4CAA459CE933.jpeg

Er first pic some funny filter sizzle which shows purple high lighting on the pistils....

Not showing any purple colouring on sugar leaf's or bud just yet, that normally shows mid to late flowering dude !

Which may relate to temperature drop if growing out doors or where ever this occurred but some strains are breed to show this trait just for the purps kinky stuff :green_heart:

Did you top this plant ? It looks like it has way too much water

I would not worry about any colors , you need to worry with getting that thing well , if yes an auto it should be finishing in 20 days or so and that plant is know where near. Also looos like light issues as I’m not enough . Sorry not trying to be mean just stating the obvious

I would not worry about any colors , you need to worry with getting that thing well , if yes an auto it should be finishing in 20 days or so and that plant is know where near. Also looos like light issues as I’m not enough . Sorry not trying to be mean just stating the obvious
It was under watered and just watered which is why soil looks wet and leaves look a bit dropped. It did perk up. This definitely has a good 40 more days at least I would say it is an auto. Also the lights were pretty much turned off for the photo cause it caused flickering but it’s a 150W QB which should be enough for one auto I think. Let me know what you think. Cheers

Er first pic some funny filter sizzle which shows purple high lighting on the pistils....

Not showing any purple colouring on sugar leaf's or bud just yet, that normally shows mid to late flowering dude !

Which may relate to temperature drop if growing out doors or where ever this occurred but some strains are breed to show this trait just for the purps kinky stuff :green_heart:
Just noticed a bit of colouring on lower parts of pistils and inner bud. All pics have no filter. Was just checking if I should be worried. Thanks!

Barneys farm Purple Punch Auto - is it the purple of the buds showing or should I be worried. Also how does it look?
2DE0B0CD-B9D2-4D13-9A96-18639352A59B.jpeg

E2BA4011-1195-4ADE-9E15-493786BAA098.jpeg
AEC62B15-DE3C-4AD5-A169-1EEA97A729E6.jpeg
E6E95F5F-82B4-45AA-8C75-4CAA459CE933.jpeg
Hey @spamshq cute little girl you have going there, as Ghostwriter31 said your baby needs a little love. What do you have for light. How and what have you been feeding her. :peace:

Hey @spamshq cute little girl you have going there, as Ghostwriter31 said your baby needs a little love. What do you have for light. How and what have you been feeding her. :peace:
I have a fecida QB led grow light. I did dim it for the photo and I didn’t think it’s been a problem. Been using bio bizz grow and bloom atm and it’s in biobizz all mix soil

Just noticed a bit of colouring on lower parts of pistils and inner bud. All pics have no filter. Was just checking if I should be worried. Thanks!

I have a fecida QB led grow light. I did dim it for the photo and I didn’t think it’s been a problem. Been using bio bizz grow and bloom atm and it’s in biobizz all mix soil
Unfortunately I don't use that soil or nutrients so I can't comment there. Maybe Ghostwriter31 can tell us what he thinks there. Light ,fecida qb which one my friend is it the 600? And how far away do you keep it. She desperately wants more light.

Did you top this plant ? It should look like a small Christmas tree not a bonsai tree lol , if you topped it this could be your issue . If you did not top it than your issues could be a number of things . Soil being one of since it’s been mentioned. You need to find a soil that provides all the nutrients you need till end. Good luck with that one . This is why everyone supplements some way unless they have been using their own super enriched soil .... genetics- soil- water - lights - in almost any order after genetics

Unfortunately I don't use that soil or nutrients so I can't comment there. Maybe Ghostwriter31 can tell us what he thinks there. Light ,fecida qb which one my friend is it the 600? And how far away do you keep it. She desperately wants more light.
It’s 600 and it’s about 25-30 inch above plant. Should I move it down? I thought it would be enough for just one plant

Did you top this plant ? It should look like a small Christmas tree not a bonsai tree lol , if you topped it this could be your issue . If you did not top it than your issues could be a number of things . Soil being one of since it’s been mentioned. You need to find a soil that provides all the nutrients you need till end. Good luck with that one . This is why everyone supplements some way unless they have been using their own super enriched soil .... genetics- soil- water - lights - in almost any order after genetics
Didn’t top but was stunted slightly at the start with too much LST too young. Learned my lesson there. Am supplementing it with nutes as the soil only supplements for first 3 weeks approx. Think I may have LST too much which is why it is so low

Didn’t top but was stunted slightly at the start with too much LST too young. Learned my lesson there. Am supplementing it with nutes as the soil only supplements for first 3 weeks approx. Think I may have LST too much which is why it is so low
Its best to let your babies start growing vigorously before you start poking at her.
That light is 120 watts which isn't alot but its what you have so what you need to do is drop that light on top of her. She needs light energy to fill her buds.
The light in pic is a 900 1 of 3 and im under lite if that's a word hehe. But that Blueberry is almost into the light and she is great.

16136992840251916979830035834450.jpg

Its best to let your babies start growing vigorously before you start poking at her.
That light is 120 watts which isn't alot but its what you have so what you need to do is drop that light on top of her. She needs light energy to fill her buds.
The light in pic is a 900 1 of 3 and im under lite if that's a word hehe. But that Blueberry is almost into the light and she is great.

16136992840251916979830035834450.jpg
ok ill drop it to about 6-12 inch above the canopy and see if it'll improve. do you think it'll stretch up much more? not expecting yields like an ounce or something because I fucked up a lot this grow first time LST. probs will get a half or something. Cheers for the help

ok ill drop it to about 6-12 inch above the canopy and see if it'll improve. do you think it'll stretch up much more? not expecting yields like an ounce or something because I fucked up a lot this grow first time LST. probs will get a half or something. Cheers for the help
Given the amount of pistols you have i would say she probably won't stretch much more. She has already been in flower long enough to finish her stretch imo.

Back
Top Bottom