Day 41 veg: getting some claw and canoeing, help me understand why

Let me know if that video you agree on Em... I'll remove it if you think it's incorrect.
I dont see anything factually wrong in it or a need to remove it... its a good simplified explanation of why it is used and what it is, as well as a great sales pitch for the very expensive product. I also note that a lot of the same bacteria and fungi are included in my RealGrower's recharge, so keep in mind there are always several ways to skin a cat.

So quick question to anyone still following this thread that gave me some input before......I had a power outage today during my lights on, they've only been out for about one hour at the time of posting this, I hung up several flashlights in the tent, don't know how long until they get the power back on. How detrimental do you all feel this will be to keeping my girl in veg, or should i just chalk it up to the game and make today the big flip to 12/12?? @MrSauga @Emilya

Here she is after I got her "cloudy day" lights going. She's getting big on me, wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to flip though I suppose. I'll just resume normal light schedule soon as they can get me back up and going.

Thanks!
20191010_122516.jpg

Back
Top Bottom