Dazed and Confused

WeedOfWisdom said:
Rolling Kansas was alright. It was quite boring at some parts though.

Hell yeah, Rolling Kansas was a trip, and fucking stupid too, the only way I managed to watch the whole thing was my 1/8th of White Widow lol.

But Dazed and Confused is a great movie, one of my favorites. It's the last day of high school, everyone's gettin blazed and hittin all the parties, the seniors are whippin freshman ass w/ paddles, and everyone's just having a blast, except the freshmans lol. Plus it's set in city I've lived in all my life, Austin Texas :headbanger: :peace:

I loved this movie long before I ever started smoking, cause I was just a kid when it came out. But even when I saw it then, I thought it was great. And has been one of my favorites ever since.

awesome movie!!

I just watched that movie this weekend all ripped, delerious is a fuckin hilarious party movie too. Good ole' days man, Id kill for one of those cars.

I think the reason that it is such a great movie (and in fact my favorite movie of all time) is because it is the past, yet it has to be based on real people... Think about it... every single character in that movie is somebody you know... you know somebody just like slater, you know somebody just like Pink... I mean im almost a cross between those two... im like pink except im not a jock... and im like slater, cuz i smoke alot and am just crazy... I'm sure most of you relate to some character in the movie to.

Also did anyone get the DVD and watch the bonus features? I saw the anti-marijuana commercial and its funny how many of those things they have disproved by now...

I just watched this movie yesterday..

still funny as hell..XD

I love that movie....It's so good.

I think the reason that it is such a great movie (and in fact my favorite movie of all time) is because it is the past, yet it has to be based on real people... Think about it... every single character in that movie is somebody you know... you know somebody just like slater, you know somebody just like Pink... I mean im almost a cross between those two... im like pink except im not a jock... and im like slater, cuz i smoke alot and am just crazy... I'm sure most of you relate to some character in the movie to.

Yeah I hear you on that one. I can relate to most of those characters. The cast is great though! Young Ben "A" and Matthew "M". All time favorite movie, followed by a close second "Blow".

OH MAN!!! i just added this thing to my collection!! couple bong hits of SIR , put the single chair infront of the TV and just chilled out. . . matthew mcconoughy ripped of his ass weed and beer, " hey man watch the leather. . he he he" frickin' classic man

***oh and its definitely a sign of better days far as i care***

Dazed is so fucking great! It's so realistic in portraying tha lives of high school kids. It's a great representation of americana art. I would probably say that it's my favorite film of all time. I never get tired of watching it.

yeah the bonus anti weed ads and other public service announcements had me dying...wasn't one of them with somebody singing "everybody has vd" or something...classic stuff haha...and the movie was pretty damn good too...me and my friend decided that slater and wooderson most definitely had to be 2 of the most epic movie characters ever haha

dazed and confused is the best stoner movie ever, i love it. when they drive to school and smoke a joint in the parkign lot, taht woudl be the greatest thing ever:)

LOVE THIS MOVIE.

I used to not like it because the brown haired bitchy chick looks like my boyfriend's ex, and he told me about it more than once, but now I love the movie!

My favorite part is when the guy keeps going, "Check ya later!" I remember being 12 and saying that shit all the time thinking I was cool.

My ex brother in law at the time installed auto glass. Was cool we got to go to the set while he changed out the glass between a scene.

Back
Top Bottom